India Case Study Essay HELP (1 Viewer)

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Explain the history of India, including evidence of colonisation and the nature of its economic structure (market/mixed/centrally planned)

Can someone give me an idea on how I set out this essay or what type of content I put in.

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
explain how India was colionised by the British and how the economic system worked. (keep this breif)

Now go indepth about India's development in economic policy and use figures to support your argument (e.g If inaflation is undercontrol, use a graph to show it and point out what policy have been implemented to achieve it)

Then you analyse parts of the system like its monetary/fiscal, currency, and negative externalities (environmental problems)

Then you may want to mention regional security (important in securing FDI)

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
z600 said:
explain how India was colionised by the British and how the economic system worked. (keep this breif)

Now go indepth about India's development in economic policy and use figures to support your argument (e.g If inaflation is undercontrol, use a graph to show it and point out what policy have been implemented to achieve it)

Then you analyse parts of the system like its monetary/fiscal, currency, and negative externalities (environmental problems)

Then you may want to mention regional security (important in securing FDI)
Thanks mang.

andy.sanders

HSC
kaz1 said:
Explain the history of India, including evidence of colonisation and the nature of its economic structure (market/mixed/centrally planned)

Can someone give me an idea on how I set out this essay or what type of content I put in.
you can at least write half a page on how its part of BRICs (brazil, russia, india and china) there are the most important economies in the future or something like that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)