indivual finished?? (1 Viewer)

HSC
i was told that i was suposed to have my individual done by easter so i can focus on my group.
but easter has past and im only up to blocking the script, is that bad? am i going to stuggle heaps cause i havent finished?
where is every one lse up to?

Nadia_

Nadia
HSC
i havent even started editing my script yet, so im more stuffed than u are! but im not overly scared. we still have the 2 week holidays, dont forget. good luck with urs anyway!

x0x0

Peartie

HSC
Mines done and handed in

thats becasue our school MADE us hand in our "first draft: on Thursday 24th March

Then again im doin director's folio but all projects were due then- performance had 2 do theirs last year

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
I, like most procastinating drama students, am going to do mine over the holidays; ready for Week 1 Term 2 assessment.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
hahaha well if thats the case im screwed... i havent even started filming yet, let alone editing etc...

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Guys, I made clear that my goal last year was to have my ARP done by Wk11 T1... It was done, but of course, it could always be made better!! We had our assesments set up so our final one was due at the end of term 1... It was, i managed 18/20... but then two weeks before the final date i did an entire re-write!

Its nice to get most of it out of your hair, but probably unrealistic... Don't fret!

chibi_teazer

HSC
Mine isn't blocked... but you don't have to have it done by easter. Easter is the point that you are allowed to begin the GP's... i dunno why... you can still work on your IP's at home or over holidays... >o_O<

niteshade1312

HSC
Well actually my school has told us you arnt even suppose to start til Term 2! But it all depends how your school runs the syllabuse and what not. Ive started mine because I've have to go out and see plays, otherwise it all depends on your own time management.

Peartie

HSC
niteshade1312 said:
Well actually my school has told us you arnt even suppose to start til Term 2! But it all depends how your school runs the syllabuse and what not. Ive started mine because I've have to go out and see plays, otherwise it all depends on your own time management.
Do you mean Your IP- But thats stupid......everyone is meant to start IPs in Term 4 yr 11/term1 year 12 (however you want to call it.....) so you get enough time for it

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
I have a script done and have done a couple of workshops on it with teachers but I was fairly busy/lazy and I still feel pretty much at stage one. I'm a little but worried about whether I can do the playing style right (which is WoodyAllen-esque, drop the american accent), but the only way to get over that worry is to get on with it. I reckon that anyone here could master there IP's in the 2 weeks of the holidays (for performance)- just think of how professional actors work, they often have less time. The key is to throw yourself into it and just get on a roll.

PS: I'll report back on how successful I've been these holidays!

Gummy_bear

HSC
im doing costume design, and ive only decided what script im going to do and gotten pics of other costumes and anaylsis of the play and characters.
i dont even know how i want my characters to look, if they should be contemporary or elizabethan (im doing twelfth night) so im starting to brainstorm now.. the school next door to mine have a lesson a week to work on individual, which is anoying, coz my teacher hasnt even really talked to us about it (shes new this year, for year 11 and the first term of year 12 we had a great teacher!)
so, yeh, im still mulling around with ideas.

niteshade1312

HSC
Well my school must do it differently, because we've been told that you arn't really suppose to start it till Term2, but I guess that's how my school works! Fine my me anyways, I'm ahead!

ashg

HSC
when are you supposed to start GP's? and can your teacher write your individual performance for you?our teacher is a bit of an airhead..

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
ashg said:
when are you supposed to start GP's? and can your teacher write your individual performance for you?our teacher is a bit of an airhead..
um i think u start gp in term 2 of yr 12 like after easter. and no, i dont think ur teacher is allowed to do that!!

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
ashg said:
it said u could start the GP after easter - so my group did.. the week after the long easter weekend we started our GP :)

HSC
ashg said:

i doesnt matter where you get your individual from because you will be marked on how you performed it not how you wrote the script. my teacher told us to find one that was already writen to save time but me being difficult wrote my own.

it doesnt matter where it comes from originally anyway because it wont be the same after you cut the thing you dont like and put new stuff in. so yes its ok it your teacher writes it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)