Info on offers!! (1 Viewer)

x_treme_wolv

Yo
I got an offer in the main round for B ENg/ B Sci in unsw and this was my first prefernce. But through time i have my doubts n want to change to B Comp eng/ M BioMed. Both courses have vaccinces n both are my UAI range. So can i accept my first offer n change my prefernces so as to put B Comp eng/ M BioMed as my first preferece n hope to god i get considered in the late round. By the way is anyone doin B Eng/ B Sci in UNSW????

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Yes you can do that - but make sure you accept your main round offer!

kaye

im really confused, like S_2_da_t i got my first pref but now would prefer something else, and after reading this it seems i am still eligible even though i got my first pref? if this is the case, i got an offer to Usyd but how do i accept this offer, cuz im guessing to accept it is to show up on enrolement day (next fri) yet don't the late round prefs close on monday?

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
kaye said:
im really confused, like S_2_da_t i got my first pref but now would prefer something else, and after reading this it seems i am still eligible even though i got my first pref? if this is the case, i got an offer to Usyd but how do i accept this offer, cuz im guessing to accept it is to show up on enrolement day (next fri) yet don't the late round prefs close on monday?
ALWAYS accept your main round offer!
Go and enrol at USyd, and if you do indeed get a late round offer elsewhere, accept that offer and simply go to USyd to disenrol (make sure you disenrol or else you might be charged HECS for it)

kaye

yeah but for me enrolling is next friday and late rounds close monday? wat can i do?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)