Info on tutor em.cooke (1 Viewer)

skylinegtts

HSC
N/A
This is a warning to students wanting to use persons tutoring service. She had tutored me for i think roughly two months and although i have found her to be very helpful and a good tutor at that, she is very unreliable. I had 4 lessons which were cancelled within 2hours before the lesson starts, which was quite fustrating as it had ruined my plans for that day. She also did not show up to my last lesson, which was the day before Paper 2, i recieved a SMS an hour before the lesson stating that she would be an hour late, for which i waited. I then SMS her asking where she was 3 hours after that message and another hour after the last message with no reply from her until this day. I find this unprofessional, and would like to warn other students, i do not discredit her teaching but discredit her reliability and how professional she is.

P

pLuvia

Tutor doesn't do everything for you, you have to also use the knowledge that your tutor has given you to apply it into your studies.

There is always a reason for everything, consult with him/her if you are unsatisfied, using the PM or talk her over the phone to find out the real reason

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)