Information on Accommodation (1 Viewer)

Ishynooshy

HSC
Huzzah! Got offered a place at B&G, my first preference!!

Can't wait for uni to start...hehe

charmaineyyl

HSC
Hey guys, I'm also waiting for my accommodation and my situations the same as Gleee! :(

Its like i've lilypadded from bruce to ursula to burgmann to johns and now they're considering me for Unilodge. I applied just ONE day after applications opened!

Well according to Anna, there aren't any available places in the fully and self catered halls sooo im guessing most of us will be placed in Unilodge? She also said we'd know by this week. So hopefully we'll all know where we'll be soon :)

qsczses

HSC
Hello guys! I see lots of you seem to be domestic students
I am an international student and will begin my graduate studies in Feb, and I am still waiting for accommodation offer (oh, and I will arrive Canberra on 7 Feb)
just wondering are there any graduate students already got their accommodation offers?

my 1st preference is Ursula Hall - Laurus Wing, and I applied in October, still being considered by my 1st preference

abyrne1

HSC
I got told there was only a ridiculously small number of places available in the ANU halls this year, which is why they passed up on about 95% of people.

But by the sounds of things, all that overflow is going to UniLodge. So in that case, I'm thinking the social side of things will be a great improvement from what I have heard.

It's all about effort :).

HiddenDragon

HSC
Mine still says im being considered for Bruce, im hoping thats not an error. Anyone else still have Bruce under consideration?

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
I got told there was only a ridiculously small number of places available in the ANU halls this year, which is why they passed up on about 95% of people.
I'd be interested to see the acceptance numbers for each of the halls. Although assuming most people had UL listed pretty low on their preferences it must be fairly similar for all of them.

HiddenDragon

HSC
Yeah I'm still being considered by Bruce too. I'm hoping it's just not because they haven't got around to relegating me to someone else. =(
I hope not! Mabye they are going down the list alphabetically or something. If so im near the end with an R.

tazraz

HSC
Oh crumbs... I'm now being considered by Fenner (having already been considered by Burgmann and Bruce)! I don't think I even had it on my list. Maybe it would of been better to stay in Sydney after all

abyrne1

HSC
Gah; I can't even get into my account anymore! Gayyyyyyy.

Edit: I lie. Computer = a piece of sh*t

Lovmysr

HSC
Just a question for you guys: has your status changed from 'academic offer made' to 'academic offer accepted'? Mine hasn't...

tazraz

HSC
Nope, mine still says Academic Offer Made even though I accepted it.

HiddenDragon

HSC
Mine says Academic offer made also, accepted it yesterday morning, they probably wont change it to accepted before offering a room.

schmelly_melly

HSC
Oh crumbs... I'm now being considered by Fenner (having already been considered by Burgmann and Bruce)! I don't think I even had it on my list. Maybe it would of been better to stay in Sydney after all
Ugh, same! I'm reeeally hoping I don't get put into Fenner. :mad1:

John555

HSC
Mine still says academic offer made. I'm hoping to get into any college hall, anything but UniLodge please!

I think the only chance I have is if someone declines/defers their offer of accomodation =(

kingjulian

HSC
me toooooooo. Aghhhh. It wasn't even on my list. And now everyone is getting unilodge. ):

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
Reading all of this makes me almost feel guilty about getting an offer for Ursies so quickly :( I feel sorry for all of you who are getting UL and Fenner.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)