inner journeys related text (1 Viewer)

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
:eek: aren't u leaving it till a bit late?
see this thread:
Supp Texts-Inner
Once you get your related text, u need to analyse it, then remember it
Good luck Mr Brightside
<3

Pro Gamer

HSC
I cant find any notes on any related texts? Anyone care to point me in the right direction (Any related text)

pRiNCesS..!!

HSC
im using moulin rouge..but being boys im going to assume that you havnt seen it or you watched the first five minutes and turned it over to the cricket or football...SO...ill suggest 'remember the titans'..but i guess thats more of an inner journey...aahhmmmm and i dont know about the other journeys because we did inner...but when you think of a movie or..wateva you could even use a song..but if u decide on a movie just type in the name of the name of the file and film review next to it at yahoo or something and read a couple of reviews...or you could name a song..post the lyrics in this same thread along with the type of journey your doing..and im sure people will help you analyse it;)goodluck!

Pro Gamer

HSC
pRiNCesS..!! said:
im using moulin rouge..but being boys im going to assume that you havnt seen it or you watched the first five minutes and turned it over to the cricket or football...SO...ill suggest 'remember the titans'..but i guess thats more of an inner journey...aahhmmmm and i dont know about the other journeys because we did inner...but when you think of a movie or..wateva you could even use a song..but if u decide on a movie just type in the name of the name of the file and film review next to it at yahoo or something and read a couple of reviews...or you could name a song..post the lyrics in this same thread along with the type of journey your doing..and im sure people will help you analyse it;)goodluck!
Yeah, we're both doing inner

Anthrax

HSC
N/A
american history X

talk about how the black and white scenes are used when he believes white is the supperior race. and in the colour scenes, his thoughts have changed, and believes everyone should be considered as equal.

pRiNCesS..!!

HSC
sweetcherrychic said:
Are we supposed to have 1 or 2 related text????Plz plz plz plz plz help...
LoL i posted a whole thread on the same question but no-one answered me!someone said just before in another post that it usually asks for 'at least one'...so i only have one!and i think alot of other people will also..only have one;)well i hope so..coz im not using anymore...except the stimulus text!

kiara

sweetcherrychic said:
Are we supposed to have 1 or 2 related text????Plz plz plz plz plz help...
Either, they can ask for a related text or related texts so either 1 or 2 son, don't worry it should OK!!! :D

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
dammit....i should really see some movies :(

i havent seen any of those

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
mr_brightside howd u go in finding one?
hope u got one now mate!

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
goan_crazy said:
mr_brightside howd u go in finding one?
hope u got one now mate!
well im still a bit iffy...
if worst comes to worse...i can use a shit one i used last year for an asessment..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)