International Business.. (1 Viewer)

sumguy

HSC
hello everyone, i would like to know your opinions about this course, would it get me a job after i complete this course? thanks to everyone who has replied
best regards..

turtleface

HSC
I dunno about the course, sounds a bit wishy washy to me. Like doing law or something...:) I'm sure you can apply for jobs with that degree but its just that there is no set entry path into a field like there is in Accounting, Actuarial Studies, Economics, Finance, Marketing etc., so theres less opportunity to establish a career.

I think the people in the topic at the very bottom of the 1st page discusses Int. Bus.

ah here: http://community.boredofstudies.org...8644/international-business-major-degree.html

Last edited:

overfloat

HSC
sure, you'll get a job with international business........ at McDonalds working the deep fryer.....

§eraphim

Strategist
HSC
N/A
overfloat said:
sure, you'll get a job with international business........ at McDonalds working the deep fryer.....
*irony coming from you*

I concur. It's a piece of shit. If you want to do something with an international flavour, do a real degree in Economics, Law, Arts, etc, or just read a few books.

overfloat

HSC
§eraphim said:
*irony coming from you*

I concur. It's a piece of shit. If you want to do something with an international flavour, do a real degree in Economics, Law, Arts, etc, or just read a few books.
i do it cos its interesting, no maths, and cos it brings up my average mark

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
whats the point of majoring in something which is pretty much useless.. just for the sake of bringing up ur average mark... dumb ...

overfloat

HSC
:: ck :: said:
whats the point of majoring in something which is pretty much useless.. just for the sake of bringing up ur average mark... dumb ...
it has better chicks too....:uhhuh:

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
this is the second person i've read in the uni section of BoS who isdoing some major cause there's better or more chicks

f*ck if you wanted to do a course with the most chicks you'd do nursing or something. so why don't too many guys end up doing it? cause they're not that faggy

and if you wanted better chicks you'd become a manwhore with a penis enlargement you picked up from your spam in your inbox. but really do you want that?

i hope for your sake you're being sarcastic .. cause i know i was :eek:

Last edited:

overfloat

HSC
*hides penis enlargement system*

heh, yeah man...... just joking.........

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)