International HR Management Unit tutre rego problems (1 Viewer)

klh

HSC
Er..is there a lecture to register for it, becasue it says its not available....is anyone else's playing up liek that as well? And stupid changes to International Management as well, hows its a 2 hr lecture instead of ! and I hr tute instead of 2 hr...they confuddled the thing...

L

LaraB

international hrm - yeh lecture's not enabled..

if it says "not enabled" - it means you can't enrol for it so that means they don't want us too..

long as you're registered for teh tute it doesn't matter

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
who has done Int. HRM before? im thinkin of doin it next year..how is the subject, eg.what is involved etc...

klh

HSC
well we shall all tell you about it Led-Zep once we've done it...unless another willing student can supply that info...btu fom what the HR dude said and my own research into the subject during these hols, it covers the HR aspects such as Recruitment/selection, training etc. but analysing these aspects in a more complex model form ofcourse managements p.o.v. : so there are considerations for mgmt like the diverse workforce, as well as the differing countries laws and so on that impact the way Biz manages HR. phew...i hope im right, its what i read in the older versions of the text anyway...as to whether its interesting...it sems to be but i hope the lecturer can do that too.

= Jennifer =

HSC
I just checked again it is still not enabled. It does not really matter since it is a lecture anyway...we were lucky it was not the tutorials

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)