Intolerable and maturity..... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
I just wondering why alot of people are intolerable and being so mean to me? Few of them doesn't want to know me. I wasn't like freaking things out. Its some discouragement or something i guess. I felt so lost in middle of world going to road to nowhere. I never try to hurt someone and it's not my thing. I see lot of people are immature. I am much alot more mature than them and they go after immature people instead of mature people.

I don't understand why they prefer intolerable and immaturity as their behaviour? It has pissed me off several times. I am left out.

Discuss and assess.

autumbabe1991

HSC
like you have said, its a maturity and behaviour thing....

these people have the lack of understanding and knowledge required to understand you as a person dur to your prediscussed aspergers and hearing.

in five years time though, you will be living it up at uni, making new people, making new friends and at that point in time, these immature and intolerable people you have to associate with due to school, will not matter or be of any concern to you what so ever.....

hope that helps....

melonkitten

HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:
I just wondering why alot of people are intolerable and being so mean to me? Few of them doesn't want to know me. I wasn't like freaking things out. Its some discouragement or something i guess. I felt so lost in middle of world going to road to nowhere. I never try to hurt someone and it's not my thing. I see lot of people are immature. I am much alot more mature than them and they go after immature people instead of mature people.

I don't understand why they prefer intolerable and immaturity as their behaviour? It has pissed me off several times. I am left out.

Discuss and assess.
SHUT UP CUNT.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
What are you doing that alienates people? What can you do to change?

Worrying about other people is pointless. If you want to be treated differently, the best you can do is look at the underlying reasons behind why your relationships are shit and change your own behaviour.

Immature people are generally funnier.

Sharkeh

HSC
Your getting it

Due to previous actions, people now have a pre-conceived image of you

... Basically what i'm trying to say is you should of tried harder to make a better first impression

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
NorthRiversMatt said:
Well i want to know answers.....
Then you will need to share more about yourself. Im not going to waste compassion on a troll.
Your English is too odd.

HSC
How i am a troll? I'm here for real. Not trolling. OMG thats why its the internet. Intolerable people is everywhere. Good luck with your internet life..

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
NorthRiversMatt said:
How i am a troll? I'm here for real. Not trolling. OMG thats why its the internet. Intolerable people is everywhere. Good luck with your internet life..
Thanks Honey. Good luck with your REAL life.
You are a troll , because you do not display the symptoms of the illness you say you have.
Also because you do not respect yourself as a person representing themselves on the internet will always do to SOME degree.
You open yourself up to critisism often and yet seem to care what others think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)