Intriguing Question For The Ladies (1 Viewer)

poWerdrY

HSC
Hey, now you guys might think i'm a sadass prick and a racist for thinking about random things like this, but whatever.

Theres 3 curry asian couples in my grade at the moment. The thing is, all of them are bf = curry, gf = azn. Im azn myself and i (and i believe other azn guys) profoundly dislike/unattraction towards curry chicks. However, i was just wondering, whether azn chicks felt the same way towards curry guys, as azn guys feel towards curry chics.

Legham

HSC
the opposite sex of any other race is fugly imho.

Legham

HSC
Yeah, but if you're physically turned off by other races then how would you start to like them as more than a friend in the first place? There has to be some physical attraction to want to be more than friends.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
poWerdrY said:
Im azn myself and i (and i believe other azn guys) profoundly dislike/unattraction towards curry chicks.
yeah, no.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
zimmerman8k said:
blacks (as in africans) are generally the ugliest.
Strongly disagreed, If they're shorter and in good shape. Also, african accents are very sweet.

Legham

HSC
I reckon asians are generally the ugliest! cause they usually have fucked up face shapes and shit ass eyes. especially the old ones. Indians would be close behind cause they look dirty and it looks like they'd stink hell bad.

Evilo

HSC
Dramaqueen06 said:
Some people CAN be fucking racist...
I top your question.
Answer=NO!
umm yeh, but if they like each other they're clearly not racist. Idiot.

Äj

HSC
ok, for starters, ease of on the racism & pls be using correct terms and not "curry". you wankers.

this is a completely personal matter, for some peope race matters, for others it doesnt. For the people it matter to its not because their racist, its just because they do not find themselves attracted to them, plain as that.
i, for example, do not find myself particularly attracted to asian people, sure, i can still think they are good looking, and may have everything that you would look for in a person, i still just do not find myself attracted to them, same with some other nationalities (this is in general, oc). i cant help it, its just the way my body works. everyone is 'programmed' if you will, to be attracted to people that would make the best match with them, so clearly, for some reason, it just does not work with me. for others, it could be totally opposite. its all just personal preference, half of which cannot even be consiously controlled.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
i've been attracted to guys of every race at some stage or other. every race has got its hot ones and its fuglies. it's just a matter of personal preference/prejudice whether or not you can actually recognise the hot ones and look past the unattractive ones.

technoHarmony

nnnnnnnn
HSC
billstery said:
Am i the only one who got hungry from reading this thread
hahahaa

*waitin for someone to play the 'but indians are asian too' card*

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
Yeah lets stop calling them Curry and call them Cowblowers instead.

Hot Cowblowers aren't as common but they are out there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)