Intro the Business Law- Need help urgently (1 Viewer)

yer8899

HSC
im doing it this semester and we had to undertake a practice quiz online (not worth anything) before we took the actual online quiz (worth 20% of our final mark).
apparently it was a compulsory course requirement, but the only reason the unit coordinator wanted us to take the practice test was to get us used to the software which was going to be used in the markable online quiz. i didnt do the practice test, does this mean i have failed the unit? to me, failing a unit because i didnt complete a practice quiz (20 multiple choice questions) which wont contribute to my final grade is ridiculous. i have already contacted the unit coordinator but he has been less than helpful in answering my question. i need to find out before the census date (31st august :s), so any help before then would be great

cheers

gunnerboy

HSC
You don't need to do the practice quiz, it's not necessary - it just checks that your internet settings are compatable with the quiz, because when it comes to it once you start it you can't exit then start again because of d/c etc. Dw you'll be fine to do the real quiz.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)