Introductions.. (1 Viewer)

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
this thread is so dead and no one moderates it...
does anyone even do CAFS lol?
anyway i thought we could make a thread just to get a list of all us cafs students.. in case we need help or something

My name is Monika, i go to OLMC Parramatta and yes i do CAFS.
I have a really good teacher and its one of my favourite subjects :D
My IRP is due in March.. 'The effect of a newborn child on the parents well-being'

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
everyone wants to drop cafs :(
we have really good cafs teachers at my school.. but i guess ur marks come from what u do out of school
chicks got 6th and 10th in cafs in 02

WishUponAStar

Happy Tafe Student!
HSC
:) I do CFS...and I really like it, except for the IRP.

It took ages for me to choose a topic that wasn't too complex and now I'm thinking of changing it from lack of information.

Most of my friends dropped it this year because of all the work that we get.

I_love_amanda

Hey im chris i do cafs and im doing "community responce to drink driving" Im not going to bad with my IRP, i have all my primary info and most of secondary.

Jezza

I do Cafs i come from a school in newy...St Philips Christian college... i like cafs and im not dropping it but im starting 2 have big trouble with my irp.

aditya

HSC
cafs rocks, all my friends are in awe of me... and this great subject...

at first they used to laugh, now they just bow their head in shame, as they pull out 40s in chemistry, im crusiing at 86% for cafs (H)... this is with absolutley no study at home and no work in class... the guys know this and thats what kills them.... its great, i love teasing them...

"so hows einstiens theory of relativity"
"im stuck man, i dunt get it!"
"haha, sucked in, we're doing parenting :D"

i love it haha... the best part is seeing the looks on peoples faces day in and day out, as they walk to their mad sciences and i "glide" to my cafs room... its total freedom....

but i intend to work hard and top the state :D so nehr, but id love to help anyone that is willing to work as welll, at first iw as going to help the bludgers, but stuff that... it just doesn't feel right...

so anyway, bad luck to those of u that dropped cafs, u are trully missing out... i had a great time doing the IRP i done "The efffects of the violence in video games"

as i have had akeen interest in computer games once a opun a time, thsi was really esasy to me... and it honed in on my interests, i think thats the key to cafs...

but yeh, unless ur going for like 99.6 then doing cafs well can trully help ur uai with alot less work...

so yeh! SUCKERS!!! AWE AWE AWE AWE

hahah- cafs rules

mishka

HSC
N/A
Hi everyone!!

I'm a CAFS student from SW Sydney and I really like the subject!! I enjoy coming on the forums, but admit that I don't get the chance very often!!
My IRP was "What are the advantages of homeschooling regarding child development?" and I've already submitted the final product and diary.
My class is made up of 15 girls and 1 guy, so it's a nice size. My teacher knows heaps about the subject and teaches it with a unique "passion."
I'd like to think I'll do well in CAFS for the HSC, but we'll see. Anything can happen between now and then!! ;)
Hope to hear from you all on the forums soon!!! :D

elizarose

i'm at MOnte, north sydney and we had a class of 18 girls to begin with and now we have 11. I'm actually doing really well in it and ranked well too. I love the subject and the content, mind you to do wellin this subject the best way to tackle the study for it is to write otes according to the syllabus and not the notes you have in your excercisse books that way you can tell what your missing out on. If anyone has any probs with anything cfs related or hospo or gen maths feel free to ask me.

sweet stuff

im doing cafs it is an fairly easy subject and fun to learn about. our class exists of 9 girls and a very young teacher which is great beacuse its so easy to relate to and she has just had a baby which is very good for the parenting and caring module. good luck guys with everything

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)