Introductory Economics (1 Viewer)

Safiya

As Shadows Fall
HSC
This course is so %$#&@ Stupid. I have an azn tutor who no1 can understand or explains nothing, then I have an Indian lecturer who no1 understands. (No offence to those cultures... just majorly depicting how I cannot understand their accents). I have a presentation due tomorrow and I don't even know what to do or how to do it. It says I gotta do chapter 1 p4 and p5. There are 2 chapter 1 p1 and p5 and ones in the appendix. I know i probably don't do the appendix one, but i've had it... i give up! Anyone have ny help?

Safiya

As Shadows Fall
HSC
thanks :) yeah there are 2 lots of questions at the end... i'm guessing its the 1st lot. I'm not sure how I'm gonna present it... no idea... I wish I could see how other people are doing it 1st

abey85

HSC
Safiya said:
This course is so %$#&@ Stupid. I have an azn tutor who no1 can understand or explains nothing, then I have an Indian lecturer who no1 understands. (No offence to those cultures... just majorly depicting how I cannot understand their accents). I have a presentation due tomorrow and I don't even know what to do or how to do it. It says I gotta do chapter 1 p4 and p5. There are 2 chapter 1 p1 and p5 and ones in the appendix. I know i probably don't do the appendix one, but i've had it... i give up! Anyone have ny help?

i did my presentaion a couple of days ago. it's not difficult because the utor usually leads you on with the question.

Dingo2004

2 6 C 4 U
HSC
u will find asian tutors r easy with marking
dey dont fail n e 1

my asian tute said.. "i dont fail students, students fail themselves"

but he said it more like this "i dong fail stooden, stoodens fail demsel"

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Dingo2004 said:
u will find asian tutors r easy with marking
dey dont fail n e 1

my asian tute said.. "i dont fail students, students fail themselves"

but he said it more like this "i dong fail stooden, stoodens fail demsel"
Thats the biggest load of bull I have ever heard you say! I had a tutor last year, pol, and he is so picky, if you didn't put a full stop in the correct place for harvard referencing in your first uni assignment you got marks taken off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)