ipt answers (1 Viewer)

rubypinky:)

HSC
hi can i get any answers for the year 12 for any of the ipt textbook. thank you

HSC
thank you!!

One more question, for school trial papers, can i do all the questions if they have section a multiple choice questions? Im assuming school trial paper section A is project management and the other compulsory elective?

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
thank you!!

One more question, for school trial papers, can i do all the questions if they have section a multiple choice questions? Im assuming school trial paper section A is project management and the other compulsory elective?
The multiple-choice section of IPT trial exams and HSC exams assesses all three compulsory topics, not just project management. Of course, the option topics have their own section, which is Section III and they are not assessed in the multiple-choice section.

lolcti

HSC
N/A
how do you have the textbook I only have like 30 booklets
rmb our 10000 words notes which were useless for both of us 💀 im so glad I dropped.

HSC
oh okay thanks!! does that mean 2009 paper is too old to complete cause they only have section A - 20 marks and section B - 105 marks
The multiple-choice section of IPT trial exams and HSC exams assesses all three compulsory topics, not just project management. Of course, the option topics have their own section, which is Section III and they are not assessed in the multiple-choice section.

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
oh okay thanks!! does that mean 2009 paper is too old to complete cause they only have section A - 20 marks and section B - 105 marks
I assume that you are referring to the 2009 James Ruse Agricultural High School trial paper. If that is the case, it is a good and challenging paper, and is definitely one that you could attempt as practice. I remember attempting it back when I did my HSC. The only interesting element is that it does not follow the standard IPT HSC exam structure as you mentioned.

• Wow
Reactions: oml

HSC
hahah you are genius. How did you know. Since it doesn't follow the structure but its a challenging paper, what should I do?

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
hahah you are genius. How did you know. Since it doesn't follow the structure but its a challenging paper, what should I do?
Haha, it is a unique paper indeed and also a fairly recognisable one. There is no harm in attempting it. I would also suggest asking your teachers for past IPT trial papers from your school and/or other sources.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)