IPT syallbus (1 Viewer)

HSC
:cold: Allight, i no i'm a term slow, but has the syallbus really chaneg (teacher said it) and has it alot????? And, also if the syallbus has changed, where can i find up-to-date notes and textbook too :S

Brontecat

HSC
the syllabus changed and the change was implemented in 2007 - you can find the syllabus on BOS

Brontecat

HSC
sorry took so long to get back to u i was just browsing today and was like woah

anyway if ur still interested this is the syllabus for implementation from 2008 prelim.

Lwaxana

Betazed Ambassador
HSC
N/A
:cold: Allight, i no i'm a term slow, but has the syallbus really chaneg (teacher said it) and has it alot????? And, also if the syallbus has changed, where can i find up-to-date notes and textbook too :S

up-to-date notes ?? how about what u do in class

and there has been no new textbooks released though I believe the Sam Davis' text was amended to cater for the syllabus changes.
Parramatta Education Centre

LiLi.azndoll

HSC
N/A
i did the hsc 2008 and i heard that 2009 syllabus was going to change so its easier

We were told there wasnt going to be data flow diagrams & context diagrams.

Lwaxana

Betazed Ambassador
HSC
N/A
i did the hsc 2008 and i heard that 2009 syllabus was going to change so its easier

We were told there wasnt going to be data flow diagrams & context diagrams.
There are context and data flow diagrams in the new syllabus, and it wasnt changed to make it easier, the change was more to make it relevant.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)