Iran fined $2.65 billion for terrorism (1 Viewer)

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
PrinceHarry said:
LOL your post and your source seems to contradict eachother. Typical exaggeration we'd expect from an arab like the number of people killed in lebanon by israeli airstrike.

You said 400 civilians are killed but your own source said 290 people are killed which the US already agreed to pay compensation. Why add an extra 110 people? :rofl:

Me too , since 99.99% of people killed in Iraq are by Muslim terrorists I think muslims world wide have the responsibility to pay compensation to those iraqis killed by Osama and his co. ;)
Its startles as to how the moment that someone tries to argue against you, you automatically assume that they must be arab or muslim...

Anyway, Iran isn't going to pay the fine.

[/thread]

wasupdog

HSC
PrinceHarry said:
LOL your post and your source seems to contradict eachother. Typical exaggeration we'd expect from an arab like the number of people killed in lebanon by israeli airstrike.

You said 400 civilians are killed but your own source said 290 people are killed which the US already agreed to pay compensation. Why add an extra 110 people? :rofl:

Me too , since 99.99% of people killed in Iraq are by Muslim terrorists I think muslims world wide have the responsibility to pay compensation to those iraqis killed by Osama and his co. ;)
your an total fool. you must be dumb as the 20% of americans who cant find america on a map.

your the type of person who beleives everything on the news .

what a total wanker.

brainwashed mother fucker.

first off im not even a arab. not even close.

second off im in favour of the war on terror, even though i hate USA. third off u mother fucker, the war on terror never existed in iraq until bush the dumb shit went there.

the real war on terror is in afganistan.

iraq was run by a dictator which the US put there.

all terrorists in afghanistan were made by the USA to fight the russians. back then they were soldiers of god (well tahts wat the US claimed), now they are terrorist.

listen you mother fucking dick head, get off the tely and get your facts right.

and by the way, why act all big on behind your fucking keyboard. i bet you $10000 you would never say the stuff that say on the net at some1's face

you wouldnt have the balls, because if you did i would smack the fuck out of you right their.

Last edited:

PrinceHarry

HSC
N/A
wasupdog said:
your an total fool. you must be dumb as the 20% of americans who cant find america on a map.

what a total wanker.

second off im in favour of the war on terror, even though i hate USA. third off u mother fucker, the war on terror never existed in iraq until bush the dumb shit went there.

all terrorists in afghanistan were made by the USA to fight the russians. back then they were soldiers of god (well tahts wat the US claimed), now they are terrorist.

and by the way, why act all big on behind your fucking keyboard. i bet you $10000 you would never say the stuff that say on the net at some1's face

you wouldnt have the balls, because if you did i would smack the fuck out of you right their.
Theres no need to be a whore, I just want to correct your exaggerated figure and half truth message thats all :D

When your own source clearly mentioned 290 people are killed in Iranian plane accident , why increase to 400? Is that what you learnt at maddrassa? You cannot fool well informed, well educated people in this board with your idiotic rant unlike those people at Lakemba Mosque.

wasupdog

HSC
PrinceHarry said:
Theres no need to be a whore, I just want to correct your exaggerated figure and half truth message thats all :D

When your own source clearly mentioned 290 people are killed in Iranian plane accident , why increase to 400? Is that what you learnt at maddrassa? You cannot fool well informed, well educated people in this board with your idiotic rant unlike those people at Lakemba Mosque.
i never exaggerated anything i assumed it was 400, thats why i had the fucking link and quote from the article to correct my fucking self. mother fucker, whore.

and wtf does lakemba mosque and maddrassa have to do with anything. ?

we are here talking about US govt making iran pay for terrorism charges and you go on a tangent and bring in mosques and watever? can you think rationally you twit

PrinceHarry

HSC
N/A
If you have a source then read it properly if you are literate. rounding 290 into 400 is a filthy lies and exaggeration.

yes we are talking about Iran yet you are the one who went off talking about China dumping US treasury bond , petrodollar, saddam hussein and afghanistan as if it has anything to do with the topic at hand. You are the one whoo need your own advice more than anyone else.

Last edited by a moderator:

lexie85

HSC
typical aryanbeauty, anyone with half a brain can just forget the 400 figure after reading the article linked but i guess you aint even got half ay

PrinceHarry

HSC
N/A
wasupdog said:
nah, it was taken from your mums mouth when i cummed on her

hey mate, you seem like a good debater, how about me and you meet up? and lets talk face to face? up for it mate?:rofl: or are you going to change to topic when you reply a bitch?
More like a verse recited by a 6 yrs old Aisha in Quran while she was raped by Muhammad don't you think? :rofl:

wasupdog

HSC
PrinceHarry said:
More like a verse recited by a 6 yrs old Aisha in Quran while she was raped by Muhammad don't you think? :rofl:
you changed the topic. why dont we meet up, and you can explain this to me then

Armenikum

HSC
Alas, we have the Zionist's goal. A christian degrading Islam, and vice versa.

What is going on in the world, is going on here. You are all hypocritical and narrow-minded.

@WASUPDOG

You raise some good points but you need to erify your sources and make sure what YOU say, does not contradict what you provide to us as proof.
Further, abusing someone will get you no where. If you see someone trying to degrade your family members, or yourself - or even your religion - do not sink to their level, else you will be just as worse. It's people with your attitude that we have narrow-minded twits running around with *unfortunately* guns. I'm not calling you a twit, but what you display now with keypads, reflects what you will display with a gun in your hand, should someone disagree with you.

@PRINCE HARRY

You rose above in the argument when you pointed out his source contradicted what he said, but became scum when you decided to bring in religion. Derogatory references to the Qu'ran and mocking other people's beliefs - are you not higher than the sort of racism and hatred displayed in the media, or against 'muslim extremists'? I think you are better than that.

With the building of superpowers (USA, EU, and growing China and its affiliates), the tension is building, and tension is inevitable, and war is easier to start. We are the future, the light of tomorrow. Let not our views towards people of different colour, length of facial hair (you'd be surprised) and religious beliefs be influenced by the ideologies of those few rotten apples who possess real power.....because the power is with us. A muslim digests food no different than a Christian or a Jew - we are all human in the end, and our greatest asset over animals and insects, is the ability to REASON with our MINDS.

wasupdog

HSC
Armenikum said:
Alas, we have the Zionist's goal. A christian degrading Islam, and vice versa.

What is going on in the world, is going on here. You are all hypocritical and narrow-minded.

@WASUPDOG

You raise some good points but you need to erify your sources and make sure what YOU say, does not contradict what you provide to us as proof.
Further, abusing someone will get you no where. If you see someone trying to degrade your family members, or yourself - or even your religion - do not sink to their level, else you will be just as worse. It's people with your attitude that we have narrow-minded twits running around with *unfortunately* guns. I'm not calling you a twit, but what you display now with keypads, reflects what you will display with a gun in your hand, should someone disagree with you.

@PRINCE HARRY

You rose above in the argument when you pointed out his source contradicted what he said, but became scum when you decided to bring in religion. Derogatory references to the Qu'ran and mocking other people's beliefs - are you not higher than the sort of racism and hatred displayed in the media, or against 'muslim extremists'? I think you are better than that.

With the building of superpowers (USA, EU, and growing China and its affiliates), the tension is building, and tension is inevitable, and war is easier to start. We are the future, the light of tomorrow. Let not our views towards people of different colour, length of facial hair (you'd be surprised) and religious beliefs be influenced by the ideologies of those few rotten apples who possess real power.....because the power is with us. A muslim digests food no different than a Christian or a Jew - we are all human in the end, and our greatest asset over animals and insects, is the ability to REASON with our MINDS.

i agree with what you have to say. this harry fool gets religion involved straight away. not once did i talk about his religion. not once did i degrade his holy book or watever it is. bible, torah etc. i respected his beliefs. why cant he respect mine. not once did i talk about jesus. or who ever. and the tuth is i wont and i cant, coz i believe in jesus.

the fool is a manipulated scum controlled by the media. i bet fox news laugh at people like him, thinking "i cant believe we convinced him".

harry, get a hold of yourslef, there is no war on terorism, its american imperialization. in september 2000 a right wing think-tank drafted a document called "project for the new american century" it stated that if america is going to transform into "tomorrows dominate force" it is going to be a long process, UNLESS there is a catastrophic CATALYZING event- like new pearl harbour".

SOURCE: http://www.newamericancentury.org/RebuildingAmericasDefenses.pdf

page 51, paragragh 1. look and read what it says

how long until america fucks up us? or the british? or the french?

the war on terror is just a plateform for this new world order, america doesnt want peace in the middle east. it wants a permanent bace in the country like it has in korea, japan, soudia arabia, philipines, and god knows where else.

open your eyes people, terror is not the enemy, its america.

Last edited:

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
When you debate with a troll you automatically lose, especially if they're a good troll. On the topic of terrorism, that's the biggest tactic of the new Queens government in the U.K, and her allies in the U.S

Personally, I think a monarchy is a mockery. PrinceHarry, you and your mother are just hood ornaments - and that means you're liable to be worn over the throat of a sub-saharan negroid.

But now to deal with the topic of a $2.65 billion dollar fine, that's quite alot don't you think? I mean you can't honestly believe the Americans value human life that much, $10,000,000 a head doesn't sound right. The people that the U.S army recruits are young men who probably don't even have health care, don't have a chance at success. They don't care enough about them to put them through college without fighting an unjust war.

If the real cost of an American life is $10,000,000 - how much did the Iraq war really cost?

More than 3,000 Americans died & the war costed US $500,000,000,000

But in reality, America doesn't care about human life. It doesn't care about justice. It doesn't care about itself either. It's not a rational thing, not something we as rational people can comprehend. Lets not try to.

Last edited:

Edu.kid

HSC
PrinceHarry said:

An Iranian commercial jetliner was shot down by the US marine PrinceHarry you idiot and innocent people (290) died. Despite the fact his information might contradict itself doesn't make it wrong they even had a documentary on it on air crash investigations the show on channel 7 here on Australia.

[FONT=&quot]Stay England man and talk on British posts whatever.[/FONT]

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
Iran is a rogue terrorist State that consistently supports groups defined by Australia as terrorist organisations such as Hamas and Hezbollah. Iran is the sole preventative of peace in the Middle East as it uses funds to bolster anti-Israel action by the aforementioned terrorist groups.

Iranian President Ahmadinejad, a Holocaust denier and a man who seeks genocide against the United Nations ideal of "never again".

When will the world acknowledge this true threat to our own freedoms, and right to live in a peaceful world?

Tougher sanctions against the rogue state must be enforced!!

Ba'al Shem Tov

يهوه هو الرب
HSC
N/A
JaredR said:
Iran is a rogue terrorist State that consistently supports groups defined by Australia as terrorist organisations such as Hamas and Hezbollah. Iran is the sole preventative of peace in the Middle East as it uses funds to bolster anti-Israel action by the aforementioned terrorist groups.

Iranian President Ahmadinejad, a Holocaust denier and a man who seeks genocide against the United Nations ideal of "never again".

When will the world acknowledge this true threat to our own freedoms, and right to live in a peaceful world?

Tougher sanctions against the rogue state must be enforced!!
You might be interested in this book:
Big Lies: Demolishing the Myths of the Propoganda War Against Israel
-David Meir-Levi

Can download here: http://download65.mediafire.com/mgliynvmsglg/3nnnuenmy7x/Big+lies+demolishing+the+myth+of+the+propoganda+wa r+against+israel.pdf

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
God, did I just have to delete several "your mum" jokes in this forum?

Yes I think so.

HSC
wasupdog said:

what a total wanker.

lol...

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
hahaha what a concise and credible comment

bshoc

HSC
N/A
wasupdog said:
funny thing is america is falling, they no it and they want to bring the whole world down with it
hahahaha, so is the sky ..

I vote this one the most retarded leftist/middle-easterner/muslim to hit the boards thusfar.

Last edited:

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
bshoc said:
hahahaha, so is the sky ..

I vote this one the most retarded leftist/middle-easterner/muslim to hit the boards thusfar.
I hadn't seen a link to newamericancentury for quite a while though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)