Iran to have nuclear weapon by next year (1 Viewer)

overRun

HSC
lol, they should be allowed to have nuclear weapons if they want. If the US gets to have the them any other country on the planet earth should be allowed to have them. If the US decides they want a nuclear free world and they get rid of there nuclear weapons then i think all other countries should follow and create this nuclear weapon free country. I seriously think israel should stop with all their crap and STFU else Iran will diffently nuclear their ass. Plus i dont think Iran cares if all iran gets bombed after cause they would have wiped out israel. Plus if US sends nuclear weapons on iran, i probably think North Korea will have an excuse to send their missles to the US which will cause this massive Nuclear War. And then some country like pakistan will release its nuclear weapons on india (just to join in for the fun of it and wipe out their arch rival ) and in Australia we will be same, just watching missles fly over our heads and eventually one will fall on us. Then years later most of our human population will be wiped out and some would have been hiding in there underground bunkers in which some would have survived. Then years later people would slowly start to creep out in which they will find a would which is completely distroyed. They will wonder the cracked highways, see the fallen buildings and watch how nuclear weapons have caused such catastrophy. The children will be forced to recreate the world which has been distroyed by their parents and watch in aganny people suffuring. Through this machines will finally gain control of the world and the use of the internet (if still existent) and satellites to fuel a alliance against all humans. The machines will gain the upper hand and start to wipe out the remaining few survivors of the GREAT NUCLEAR WAR which has almost wiped out everything in existence.

But little does everyone know, that the machines have know this day for many 100s of years prior to this event. They have been planning the distruction of our world (what we call earth) for millions of years, it has been forcasted by them and they have finally achieved what they have wanted to for many years. Now you may think that i am refering directly to the movie terminatorm, but little do you know that terminator 4 was a shit movie and was completely utter shit. Now since the machines have gained this upper hand, little do we that the so called machines have called upon their alliance which is in some far away planet on the other side of the universe millions of light years away. But have done some of the physics the machines would have know that the signals would take millions of years to send, so they would have sent them millions of years prior to this GREAT NUCLEAR WAR. But then you think to yourself how did they predict this day, this is one question that will be left unanswered but the answer could be related to 42 the answer to life. Now you may think i got this from the Movie "Hitchhiker guide to the galaxy" but again you may be wrong.

Now as the machines have called their fellow friends millions of light years away, they are scheduled to arive soon it is a mater of time before they come. When they come they will be the new humans of the planet earth. The machines are starting to settle in, they have started to build massive structure to occupy the millions of soliders and other stuff.

Machines now having been living here for 10 years have rebuild earth. There fellow friends have arrived. But little do the Machines know that after there hunt and death of all humans that some of these pathetic little humans have survived and now are breading themselves. These humans have formed a resistence group to fight the machines and get back the so called earth that they belong to.

to be continued....

S.H.O.D.A.N.

world
HSC
lol, they should be allowed to have nuclear weapons if they want. If the US gets to have the them any other country on the planet earth should be allowed to have them. If the US decides they want a nuclear free world and they get rid of there nuclear weapons then i think all other countries should follow and create this nuclear weapon free country. I seriously think israel should stop with all their crap and STFU else Iran will diffently nuclear their ass. Plus i dont think Iran cares if all iran gets bombed after cause they would have wiped out israel. Plus if US sends nuclear weapons on iran, i probably think North Korea will have an excuse to send their missles to the US which will cause this massive Nuclear War. And then some country like pakistan will release its nuclear weapons on india (just to join in for the fun of it and wipe out their arch rival ) and in Australia we will be same, just watching missles fly over our heads and eventually one will fall on us. Then years later most of our human population will be wiped out and some would have been hiding in there underground bunkers in which some would have survived. Then years later people would slowly start to creep out in which they will find a would which is completely distroyed. They will wonder the cracked highways, see the fallen buildings and watch how nuclear weapons have caused such catastrophy. The children will be forced to recreate the world which has been distroyed by their parents and watch in aganny people suffuring. Through this machines will finally gain control of the world and the use of the internet (if still existent) and satellites to fuel a alliance against all humans. The machines will gain the upper hand and start to wipe out the remaining few survivors of the GREAT NUCLEAR WAR which has almost wiped out everything in existence.

But little does everyone know, that the machines have know this day for many 100s of years prior to this event. They have been planning the distruction of our world (what we call earth) for millions of years, it has been forcasted by them and they have finally achieved what they have wanted to for many years. Now you may think that i am refering directly to the movie terminatorm, but little do you know that terminator 4 was a shit movie and was completely utter shit. Now since the machines have gained this upper hand, little do we that the so called machines have called upon their alliance which is in some far away planet on the other side of the universe millions of light years away. But have done some of the physics the machines would have know that the signals would take millions of years to send, so they would have sent them millions of years prior to this GREAT NUCLEAR WAR. But then you think to yourself how did they predict this day, this is one question that will be left unanswered but the answer could be related to 42 the answer to life. Now you may think i got this from the Movie "Hitchhiker guide to the galaxy" but again you may be wrong.

Now as the machines have called their fellow friends millions of light years away, they are scheduled to arive soon it is a mater of time before they come. When they come they will be the new humans of the planet earth. The machines are starting to settle in, they have started to build massive structure to occupy the millions of soliders and other stuff.

Machines now having been living here for 10 years have rebuild earth. There fellow friends have arrived. But little do the Machines know that after there hunt and death of all humans that some of these pathetic little humans have survived and now are breading themselves. These humans have formed a resistence group to fight the machines and get back the so called earth that they belong to.

to be continued....
There's like an adult back, it's someone has zero defends my sense an adult back, it's like and no air play, it just offense an adult hitting fundamentally unfair about should I cheer for rockets to him?

There's someone has zero defense or rockets to hitting someone from 2000 feet with a huge cannon when that someone from 20000 feet with a kid, yeah he'll with a kid, yeah he'll with a huge cannon when that should I cheer force or hit back, it.

C

copkiller

There's like an adult back, it's someone has zero defends my sense an adult back, it's like and no air play, it just offense an adult hitting fundamentally unfair about should I cheer for rockets to him?

There's someone has zero defense or rockets to hitting someone from 2000 feet with a huge cannon when that someone from 20000 feet with a kid, yeah he'll with a kid, yeah he'll with a huge cannon when that should I cheer force or hit back, it.
ummm, ok lol.

Do you ever read back over your posts?

Sprangler

HSC

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Plus if US sends nuclear weapons on iran, i probably think North Korea will have an excuse to send their missles to the US which will cause this massive Nuclear War. And then some country like pakistan will release its nuclear weapons on india (just to join in for the fun of it and wipe out their arch rival ) and in Australia we will be same, just watching missles fly over our heads and eventually one will fall on us.
double-you tee eff, mate.

And dont forget the french, fire ze missiles!

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Yeah North Korea is gonna attack the US with its 1 good missile...

Fuck there is some downie shit going on here, not referring to Shodan either

Planck

Banned
HSC
N/A
Yeah North Korea is gonna attack the US with its 1 good missile...

Fuck there is some downie shit going on here, not referring to Shodan either
Shodan knows what is up.

The rest of these people are fucking fools.

Sprangler

HSC
Shodan knows what is up.

The rest of these people are fucking fools.
Ignore shit posts and trolls?

The only thing that can really be done is apply sanctions and wait for results. The US or Israel bombing Iran is not an idea that should even be entertained at this present point in time.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
No one should have nuclear missiles.
that would be the best scenario. but a nuclear iran means more stability in the middle east since israel won't be able to wage war willy nilly.

hence iran having nuclear weapons is fantastic!:bomb:

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
that would be the best scenario. but a nuclear iran means more stability in the middle east since israel won't be able to wage war willy nilly.

hence iran having nuclear weapons is fantastic!:bomb:
yea but its just really stupid, everyone saying 'oh look at me i have some nukes :santa:', yet no one actually using them.

So far, USA's been the only country to use a couple of nukes to attack another country, and the results have been disasterous, effects of it still linger.

These days ppl know how deadly nukes can be and how they continue to affect the area, so naturally you'd expect em to be more wary of actually using em (hence it all building up and no one actually using them).

BUUUTT the middle eastern countries are the only ones crazy enough (imo) to actually want to use them. Knowing them, they'll attack israel, then israel/usa will retaliate, then more retaliation, etc, which is kind of why i reckon its NOT a good idea for Iran to have nukes.
But then again, who are we to say what a country can or cannot do.

I still stand by what i said before, NO ONE should have nukes, but we all know this'll never happen.

Last edited:

banco55

HSC
They wouldn't have the capacity to be independent with regard to oil refineries for years even if they had good access to foreign technology and foreign credit (which they don't). If sanctions are imposed it will be within the next 2 years and it won't take long to make their economy scream.

It's funny how these third world shitholes seem to think building a crude nuke is a great scientific achievement in 2009 (especially since all the tech and know how comes from the west).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)