meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
why literally?

HSC
Uni Grad
What does everyone think of Iran?

Are they just misunderstood or are they the next North Korea/Nazi Germany?

I think the USA is becoming more and more dangerous as they are losing their stranglehold of power and will do more stupid shit in the near future (bombing tehran?) and this will be very bad for everyone (us)

http://www.theatlantic.com/infocus/2012/01/a-view-inside-iran/100219/ some pictures of iran
seems like an alright place hey. apart from the INSANE muslims but there are also a lot of not insane ones. and fuck even our govt has a massive hard-on for censoring the internet/detaining people without trial etc

If i was Iran i would be making nukes too. Sitting on top of massive oil reserves and in a strategic position overlooking the gulf. I would be very concerned of iraq 2.0.
http://edition.cnn.com/2012/01/06/opinion/etzioni-china-enemy/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Similar situation is happening with China. Obama is pretty stupid to do such a thing. I demand Obama to GTFO.

qawe

HSC
N/A
What does everyone think of Iran?

Are they just misunderstood or are they the next North Korea/Nazi Germany?

I think the USA is becoming more and more dangerous as they are losing their stranglehold of power and will do more stupid shit in the near future (bombing tehran?) and this will be very bad for everyone (us)

http://www.theatlantic.com/infocus/2012/01/a-view-inside-iran/100219/ some pictures of iran
seems like an alright place hey. apart from the INSANE muslims but there are also a lot of not insane ones. and fuck even our govt has a massive hard-on for censoring the internet/detaining people without trial etc

If i was Iran i would be making nukes too. Sitting on top of massive oil reserves and in a strategic position overlooking the gulf. I would be very concerned of iraq 2.0.
i don't think you can say that esp. about iran. iran is the source of political islam, which is very dangerous to western values. i know second hand that the arab world was much more liberal before the iranian revolution. not a very good breeding ground for terrorists.

alstah

HSC
Uni Grad
The Americans started it in 1953 with the coup that overthrew a democratically elected government and installed the Shah. The 'blowback' post '79 is what they get for nation building.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)