IRP topics...many topics ...so little time (1 Viewer)

aLexTasyy

HSC
IRP topic??

we just got told about the CAFS IRP... me and my friend are absolutely shocked... i have one IRP idea...and now that i have discussed it with my mate im worried she's gonna take it? anyone got any good ideas for the IRP, we got told nothing to do with body image...

bubbledye

HSC
Re: IRP topic??

hey,

i just got my I.R.P and i have no idea either.

start the topic you discussed with your "friend" and discuss with the teacher how to go about the reasearch the best way.

i have some ideas..
try doing what your most interested in..

like mine..im either doing it on Gay and Lesbian issues..
or how music influences sterotypes and the youth..
or something like that.

just write a list of ideas of what you like or what you hate and have a look at what interests you.

good luck!

:)

shell.q

HSC

Yeah do something you are interested in say if it is exercise what i did was start with the topic.

Homelessness *in youths as it has to be*
then i branched off from there
what i wanted to know about it and where i wanted to go with it, where i could get relevent information.

I didnt actually thing until now how close to home it could be, i have been doing things on it all night, and lets say it has had me upset a few times, it is crazy the numbers, they way they live. Glade i have the support and friendships through everything i been through.

sorry side traked there i tend to do tht, but yeah start with just a simple topic and branch from there, take sleeping.....u might just like lol

then think what do i want to know is it does little sleep interfear with consentration.

just stuff like that

lizziegirl

HSC
N/A

what'll be really interesting is young people volunteering in the community. there a misconception about young people are not interested/involved in volunteering. maybe you could challenge that stereotype, find out some young people who do volunteer.

so i guess you could interview random young volunteers and try and ascertain their views on how they got into volunteering, why they volunteer, etc. i think u'll get better marks if u take a concept and break down its stereotype, instead of doing a topic thats been done to death i.e. body image, teen pregnancies, eating disorders, depression etc..

aLexTasyy

HSC
we just got handed our IRP and there are so many topics i have thought of but i havent really refined them...
any advice?

*teen pregnancy, and its impact on the family unit
*teen pregnancy, to terminate or not
*individual well-being, the impact certain styles of music has on it
*teen pregnancy...and how different family units deal with the unplanndness

yeahh their really vague...but their a start... let me know!

aLexTasyy

HSC
OMG people actually replied!!!!!!! its like my 7th thread on this! ive been thinking of stuff since like the last week of the holidays!!!! YAY thanks for your help! theres a thread thats from like 2004 about irp topics....just incase anyone was interested

Hannah.Rep

HSC

aLexTasyy said:
we just got told about the CAFS IRP... me and my friend are absolutely shocked... i have one IRP idea...and now that i have discussed it with my mate im worried she's gonna take it? anyone got any good ideas for the IRP, we got told nothing to do with body image...
i reckon you should continue the topic and talk to you your teacher about how you can begin your research...
we found out about it last tuesday...
i'm doing something to do with young mothers and the risk of birth problems.
along those lines anyway

aLexTasyy

HSC
LMAOOOO i decided what im doing!!!!! but i left my folder in my locker =( its something along the lines of the way HSC students balance out school, work and possible some form of social life that they try to have...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)