is 90 + atar still achievable? (1 Viewer)

drunkoni

Premium Member
HSC
I'm on 10 units

4u eng
- 4u 3/10
- 3u 5/12
2u eng 30-40/100
2u maths - 30-40/100
IPT - 1/11
Physics - 8/20

and my ranking is probably in the middle not that great ive failed probably 2 or 3 tests i think not sure but I'm aiming to improve, do you think i still have a chance at a 90 atar +

Last edited:

LonelyWolf

HSC
don't mind the dude above, hes lying. You still can, i don't know the exact point at which a person can no longer get 90 +

theone111

HSC
N/A
dw im feeling just like you.
Sometimes id like to believe there is still a chance but its really hard to tell
Basically, you cant change the past but you can change the future.
So work at changing that and see the outcome

SpreadTheWord

HSC
Anything is possible mate, don't worry about your previous marks. All subjects carry out alot of assessments throughout the HSC allowing you to make a few slip ups. From looking at your subjects that you have taken, they scale pretty well. Therefore if you achieve reasonable marks throughout these subjects im sure you'll do good.

Even if you didn't achieve the ATAR you are desiring. There are ways and means of still accessing the courses you wish to gain entry too. Just saying don't worry too much at the moment mate.

Good luck.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Anything is possible mate, don't worry about your previous marks. All subjects carry out alot of assessments throughout the HSC allowing you to make a few slip ups. From looking at your subjects that you have taken, they scale pretty well. Therefore if you achieve reasonable marks throughout these subjects im sure you'll do good.

Even if you didn't achieve the ATAR you are desiring. There are ways and means of still accessing the courses you wish to gain entry too. Just saying don't worry too much at the moment mate.

Good luck.
+1

/thread

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Get as close to 100% in the next tasks as you can.
Start preparing your notes for these three terms NOW!
And finish them at least 2 weeks before your task for that subject. It will help! In those 2 weeks do past papers/work on assignment/essays/etc. Do whatever you can!
You can still do it, you cunt!

drunkoni

Premium Member
HSC
lol if this was facebook. like comment right here HAHA.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)