Is anyone burning out? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
I remember from term 2 onwards I ended up procrastinating a shitload, seriously, not worthwhile. Ended up screwing up the trials and my ranks...

Aysce

HSC
I remember from term 2 onwards I ended up procrastinating a shitload, seriously, not worthwhile. Ended up screwing up the trials and my ranks...
:/ Thats why its good to take a break, otherwise you'll just give " a half-hearted" effort. How badly did you do? From the sound of your math marks, I take it that you didn't completely screw maths :p

Draca

HSC
I care about my efforts in the HSC but if I don`t do well I dosen`t bother me.

flower3000

HSC
cant keep up any more stressing out all the time which is causing me to procrastinate and fall behind even more :bomb:

Gotei

HSC
Trials in 6 school days

Haven't even started preparing

sup

yoyoyoshi

HSC
N/A
Nope. I'm ahead of things, I just want my efforts to be recognized as I'm putting them in, I'll be bummed if I don't do well for my next to assessments :/. I'm trying to keep my 1st rank but I won't be beating myself up if I don't, I mean later on people do end up doing better or worse than they previously did. So, if I don't do great I'll try harder next time. ^^;

Last edited:

Aysce

HSC
Nope. I'm ahead of things, I just want my efforts to be recognized as I'm putting them in, I'll be bummed if I don't do well for my next to assessments :/. I'm trying to keep my 1st rank but I won't be beating myself up if I don't, I mean later on people do end up doing better or worse than they previously did. So, if I don't do great I'll try harder next time. ^^;
That's the spirit. Keep trying and try to maintain your firsts. If you can, 90+ may not be a dream after all.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
That's the spirit. Keep trying and try to maintain your firsts. If you can, 90+ may not be a dream after all.
Lol stay awake till this time everyday on a schoolday and u will burn out aysce, get some sleep son.

yoyoyoshi

HSC
N/A
Thanks
I hope so. I'd be uber happy with 90+
:) Yeah, trials are coming quick though. Pretty pumped! ^^

timeslowsdown

Everything for the Lord
HSC
N/A
Quite pumped! I need 97 and I'm doing well but there's always room for improvement! But yeah some days I'm very burned out and unmotivated. Whenever I do, I just remind myself of the course I need to get in and I feel better :)

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
I thought I was burnt out too but I was just lazy... blame winter!

swifty13

HSC
I'm not burning out but I am getting pretty lazy. I talk to my friends at school and they don't seem to be doing too much study so then in turn, I don't do much either. How many hours are u guys doing? I hate studying in winter

wantingtoknow

HSC
N/A
I'm not burning out but I am getting pretty lazy. I talk to my friends at school and they don't seem to be doing too much study so then in turn, I don't do much either. How many hours are u guys doing? I hate studying in winter
omg, I can relate to everything you've said in that post.
don't get lazyyy, it sucks. I did the exact same thing and now I have to cram a whole semester worth of material into 3 days lol urgh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)