Is anyone genuinely enjoying what they're doing at Uni? (1 Viewer)

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
I hate studying all together.. so, no
Then why are you even at uni? just drop out and get a job. I really don't get why anyone who would do a degree that they do not enjoy or hate studying, you're just wasting your on time.

I absolutely enjoy what I study at uni (intl relations + intl business) because the majors I chose are subjects that I have a strong interest/"passion" in I suppose.

Rythen

HSC
Yea, going well. B Psychology is fun...but I am starting to regret choosing human bio as an elective! There's TOO MUCH MEMORIZING. HALP

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Nah I don't enjoy what I do, I want to change courses.

dizzlemizzle

HSC
Then why are you even at uni? just drop out and get a job. I really don't get why anyone who would do a degree that they do not enjoy or hate studying, you're just wasting your on time.

I absolutely enjoy what I study at uni (intl relations + intl business) because the majors I chose are subjects that I have a strong interest/"passion" in I suppose.
Just because I hate studying doesn't mean I should drop out.. I'm just not overly passionate about the endless amounts of reading and assignments that has to be done each week. Tbh I'm just excited for when I graduate and actually get to apply what I've learnt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)