is chemistry recomended for nutrition (1 Viewer)

eking19

HSC
i have heard that you have to do chemistry ,biology and 2u maths to get into nutrition at university
I have also heard that you need high marks in chemistry cause it is recommended:read:

whacky

HSC
i have heard that you have to do chemistry ,biology and 2u maths to get into nutrition at university
I have also heard that you need high marks in chemistry cause it is recommended:read:
Mathematics, Chemistry and Biology are assumed knowledge - depending on the University you want to apply for.

Your marks must also be relativity high. So for example, Bachelor of Science and Master of Nutrition and Dietetics at the University of Sydney requires an ATAR of 98.5.

Keep Chemistry and try your very best for Year 12.

eking19

HSC
i don't do chemistry ,bio or 2u maths ):
should i do a tafe course on 2u maths ,bio and chem ? when i finish high school next year

si2136

HSC
N/A
i don't do chemistry ,bio or 2u maths ):
should i do a tafe course on 2u maths ,bio and chem ? when i finish high school next year
You would take a bridging course at UNSW as a better alternative.

HSC
It is highly recommended but that isn't to say that it is impossible. They cover a bit of HSC biology and chemistry during the first few lectures and as long as you keep up to date especially in the first few week, you will be fine. I know from experience :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)