Is dropping business for senior science a good way to maximise my atar? (1 Viewer)

mac1996

HSC
I dont like the business studies content and I don't like a lot of writing. Would swapping it for senior science be a good option in order to maximise my atar? The senior science content sounds alright but a bit better than business studies.

thanks guys:)

Aysce

HSC
Senior science scales and aligns worse than business studies. Can you provide us with each of your separate performances for each subject? Personally, I think dropping business for senior science isn't good for maximising ATAR.

mac1996

HSC
Senior science scales and aligns worse than business studies. Can you provide us with each of your separate performances for each subject? Personally, I think dropping business for senior science isn't good for maximising ATAR.
but i dont think ill go too well in business studies
since i find it boring and im not good at essay and report writing

gleeek

HSC
If you're good at science, and not too strong in business, drop business. Simple.

My strengths lie in the humanities and thus I average 85s-90s. However if I were to do a science, I doubt I'd even hit the 80 mark. See my logic? Put simply, keep what you're strong in, or at least drop what you're weaker in.

Aysce

HSC
but i dont think ill go too well in business studies
since i find it boring and im not good at essay and report writing
Ah, if you are strong in science then drop business studies as this will help improve your ATAR, as gleeek suggested.

I am the Law

HSC
To be honest man, I personally do business and I have got to say that its quite easy, and often quite boring. With this in mind, obtaining a rank within the top 5 of your business course will benefit your more than if you obtained average ranks in senior science. I have been told by one of my best friends that senior science isn't exactly difficult, but the relatively easy nature of business will enable you to maximise your atar.

Good luck, hope you consider the advice when making your decision

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)