is geten in HARD!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zazzy1234

Banned
HSC
Hi peoples i was wondering that is getting into macq hard coz i really wnt to go there but ma overall marks r ranging in da seventies and not surte if im going to get da ATAR i want :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
With that kind of English, yes it'll be difficult.

zazzy1234

Banned
HSC
With that kind of English, yes it'll be difficult.
i did advanced in yr 11 but ma english teacher said to drop to standard coz it can effect ma ATAR big time due to the fact that im not getting >75

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Hi peoples i was wondering that is getting into macq hard coz i really wnt to go there but ma overall marks r ranging in da seventies and not surte if im going to get da ATAR i want :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
It's hard to get into tertiary education in general, you have to compete with the rest of the candidature and be able to prove with the exams and assessment tasks that you're best suited for the course. If you're commited you can do it.

zazzy1234

Banned
HSC
It's hard to get into tertiary education in general, you have to compete with the rest of the candidature and be able to prove with the exams and assessment tasks that you're best suited for the course. If you're commited you can do it.
im really committed im studying really hard but i feel im not doing enough. ma class rankings r:

chem 1st
bio 5th
2 u math 3rd
3u math 2nd
legal 5th
standard 20th (ooooooooooooooooops)

i really hope i get in

Holly_H

HSC
You really need to concentrate on your English. Spelling and grammar are your friends. Other than that, if your determined enough, put in the work, anything can be possible.

vds700

HSC
im really committed im studying really hard but i feel im not doing enough. ma class rankings r:

chem 1st
bio 5th
2 u math 3rd
3u math 2nd
legal 5th
standard 20th (ooooooooooooooooops)

i really hope i get in
thEy dOnT seEm tHat baD Lyk SrSly CHiLlax

What course are you aiming to get into?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
You really need to concentrate on your English. Spelling and grammar are your friends. Other than that, if your determined enough, put in the work, anything can be possible.
Fail.

Holly_H

HSC
wot wong wif my inglesh?
:) Ok, that was funny.

Unfortunately there are so many people on this forum who post with such horrendous levels of English literacy, AND, they want to go to university?

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
:) Ok, that was funny.

Unfortunately there are so many people on this forum who post with such horrendous levels of English literacy, AND, they want to go to university?
i cringed so badly when i read the op. it was horrendous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)