Is Islam a real threat in the West? (1 Viewer)

Is Islam in the West a threat?

• Yes

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • No

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ba'al Shem Tov

يهوه هو الرب
HSC
N/A
A poll taken on the US Muslim community concluded that:

• 26% of Muslims (aged 18-29) believed that there could be justification for suicide bombings in certain situations
  • 15% believed suicide bombings are justified
  • 7% of surveyed Muslims (aged 18-29) have favorable views of Al-Qaeda.
Edit:
Discuss not war

Last edited:

beentherdunthat

HSC
Are you trying to start a religious battle here? Fuck people are so pathetic.

Ba'al Shem Tov

يهوه هو الرب
HSC
N/A
beentherdunthat said:
Are you trying to start a religious battle here? Fuck people are so pathetic.
Haha...a battle? Is that the first place people sharing your beliefs go?

It is a thread dedicated to discussing the issue at hand. You know - discuss. The thing we do in democratic free states where we are able to express opinion and freedom of belief. See, many of us share a 'sane' mindset whereby we don't jump straight to the idea of a battle or declare an online jihad.

So, do you have a contribution or are you just going to swear and insult? However, I may go ahead and answer my question- based on your previous posts you have an inability to be logical nulling any contribution you might add. But I won't stop you expressing yourself, no matter how incoherent or nonsensical it may be.

Shalom

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
It's not so much you, it's how the other people react. Not everyone is as tolerant as you'd expect/like.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Ba'al Shem Tov said:
A poll taken on the US Muslim community concluded that:
  • 26% of Muslims (aged 18-29) believed that there could be justification for suicide bombings in certain situations
  • 15% believed suicide bombings are justified
  • 7% of surveyed Muslims (aged 18-29) have favorable views of Al-Qaeda.
Great, its another muslim hate thread. Don't you guys have anything better to do?

Ba'al Shem Tov

يهوه هو الرب
HSC
N/A
How is this thread a Muslim hate thread, S1MO?

You people are so full of your own prejudice and delusion to life that you are unable to discuss any concept without raising hate or appealing to emotion due to a lack of understanding of facts.

Why must you all jump to conclusions based on nothing?

Why must you criticise without expanding your mind to consider even one opposing point?

Not everything in life is about hate or war. It is those of you who only see a dichotomous world, where you solely uphold the favorable values of what is good and anything other than yourself is evil, who are the root of much of what society sees as evil.

Last edited:

beentherdunthat

HSC
Ba'al Shem Tov said:
I may go ahead and answer my question
Bless your soul. You do that.

Azamakumar said:
It's not so much you, it's how the other people react. Not everyone is as tolerant as you'd expect/like.
qft.

Ba'al Shem Tov

يهوه هو الرب
HSC
N/A
beentherdunthat said:
Bless your soul. You do that.
I did that and you proved me correct, once again.
I sit in awe of the day you make a post worth the effort to read.

beentherdunthat

HSC
Are you insulting me? Don't try to undermine my logic, I'm pretty sure I'm smarter than you. I will contribute to anything worth contributing to, however there is no need in this case, as I'm sure we will end up killing each other over our differing religious pov's. DO YOU GET IT?

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Ba'al Shem Tov said:
How is this thread a Muslim hate thread, S1MO?

You people are so full of your own prejudice and delusion to life that you are unable to discuss any concept without raising hate or appealing to emotion due to a lack of understanding of facts.

Why must you all jump to conclusions based on nothing?

Why must you criticise without expanding your mind to consider even one opposing point?

Not everything in life is about hate or war. It is those of you who only see a dichotomous world, where you solely uphold the favorable values of what is good and anything other than yourself is evil, who are the root of much of what society sees as evil.
Lets be honest. This thread is more of an outlet for your prejudice against Islam more than anything else, right?

In any case, its most likely that you were not here in the middle-eastern flame war of yesteryear. I'm sick of discussing politics, let alone middle-eastern politics, and chances are so are the numerous people here. Hence the lack of any such discussion so far.

Edit: No offense was meant from my posts, just that i'm sick of "discussing" politics (especially middle-eastern politics), when it will result to nothing more than a exchange of hateful comments ended with the closing of the thread by the moderator. Its happened countless times before.

Last edited:

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
S1M0 said:
Lets be honest. This thread is more of an outlet for your prejudice against Islam more than anything else, right?

In any case, you most likely were not here in the middle-eastern flame war of yesteryear. I'm sick of discussing politics, let alone middle-eastern politics, and chances are so are the numerous people here. Hence the lack of any such discussion so far.
Except I'm sure some people will always be happy to take another chance to bag 'insert religion of choice here'.

Last edited:

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
G

Gavvvvvin

Yeah woo, lets have a discussion about Islam based on some biased statistics pulled from who knows.

Ba'al Shem Tov

يهوه هو الرب
HSC
N/A
Are you insulting me? Don't try to undermine my logic, I'm pretty sure I'm smarter than you. I will contribute to anything worth contributing to, however there is no need in this case, as I'm sure we will end up killing each other over our differing religious pov's. DO YOU GET IT?
If there was no need to contribute why post inciting comments?
Why would I kill you over our differeing religious point of views? Just because your beliefs lend themselves to 'kill the infidels' really doesn't mean I act the same way as yourself.

edit: I just noticed you are a woman. So in regard to your claim of being smarter than me...well, lets not bring that up. You are a degree below me as I am a man and your opinion is only worth half of mine as women do lack commonsense. (Sorry, just saying what Muhammed [pbuh] said. Who dares argue with him?

S1M0 said:
What prejudice was showin in the original post for you to come to the farfetched conslusion that it is intended to be an outlet for my apparent prejudice (there you go with the naive judgements again, S1MO) against Islam? The answer, simply put, is there is none.

S1M0 said:
In any case, its most likely that you were not here in the middle-eastern flame war of yesteryear. I'm sick of discussing politics, let alone middle-eastern politics, and chances are so are the numerous people here. Hence the lack of any such discussion so far.
The thread was just posted. Immediately closed minded people such as yourself who claim to have no interest in posting do post numerous times to say nothing other than how they don't post. Makes so much sense. If you have nothing to say, just like beentheredunthat claims, why bring up the irrelevant topic that you know will start an argument?

S1M0 said:
Edit: No offense was meant from my posts, just that i'm sick of "discussing" politics (especially middle-eastern politics), when it will result to nothing more than a exchange of hateful comments ended with the closing of the thread by the moderator. Its happened countless times before.
And it was not even an issue in this thread until people such as yourself brought it up that way. This is independent of middle-eastern politics as you in your closed little world may not have ever realised that Islam is not contained in there. It isn't even an issue of politics or news being the reason why I posted it here. Did not think the quality of posters would be so...well, I don't dare label what this is.

Last edited:

beentherdunthat

HSC
Ba'al Shem Tov said:
If there was no need to contribute why post inciting comments?
Why would I kill you over our differeing religious point of views? Just because your beliefs lend themselves to 'kill the infidels' really doesn't mean I act the same way as yourself.

edit: I just noticed you are a woman. So in regard to your claim of being smarter than me...well, lets not bring that up. You are a degree below me as I am a man and your opinion is only worth half of mine as women do lack commonsense. (Sorry, just saying what Muhammed [pbuh] said. Who dares argue with him?
1) the prophet never said that FOOL. go fucking get your facts straight.
2) You better shut the fuck up, before i fucking kick your ass wlah ibn al sharmoota. FUCKER.

Ba'al Shem Tov

يهوه هو الرب
HSC
N/A
beentherdunthat said:
1) the prophet never said that FOOL. go fucking get your facts straight.
Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 3, Book 48, Number 826:
Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri:
The Prophet said, "Isn't the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?" The women said, "Yes." He said, "This is because of the deficiency of a woman's mind."

OR AGAIN

Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 6, Number 301
Once Allah's Apostle went out to the Musalla (to offer the prayer) on 'Id-al-Adha or Al-Fitr prayer. Then he passed by the women and said, "O women! Give alms, as I have seen that the majority of the dwellers of Hell-fire were you (women)." They asked, "Why is it so, O Allah's Apostle?" He replied, "You curse frequently and are ungrateful to your husbands. I have not seen anyone MORE DEFICIENT IN INTELLIGENCE and religion than you. A cautious sensible man could be led astray by some of you." The women asked, "O Allah's Apostle! What is deficient in our intelligence and religion?" He said, "Is not the evidence of two women equal to the witness of one man?" They replied in the affirmative. He said, "This is the deficiency in her intelligence. Isn't it true that a woman can neither pray nor fast during her menses?" The women replied in the affirmative. He said, "This is the deficiency in her religion."

beentherdunthat said:
2) You better shut the fuck up, before i fucking kick your ass wlah ibn al sharmoota. FUCKER.
:bomb: <- Suicide bomber lol

Ba'al Shem Tov

يهوه هو الرب
HSC
N/A
You can't even control your aggression. You are just rude and immature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)