Is it impossible to get above 80s now? (1 Viewer)

bilal88

HSC
Is it impossible to get above 80s now?
Well, im going to be honest, im not going well in school, My trial marks are this:
economics: 32%
business studies: 60%
legal studies: 42%
maths: 41%
english: 43%
Now im hoping a miracle happens and i get above 80s in my hsc, do you think ill manage to get above 80, i really want to get it but im starting to loose hope and i dont want to disappoint my parents

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
well its never too late to do well, but you do have limited time left
i suggest instead of aiming for what you wanna get, just try your best
you can never be upset if you do try your best so good luck

up all nite

HSC
looking at ur trial marks it looks like u didnt study at all.....
work ur ass offf with the time u got left...
good luck

echee

HSC
Yeh i've got the same question :S

My results:

Sor1 25/50
English St 64/100
Gen Maths 73/100
Bio 75/100
Ancient 75/100
Design and tech 90/100

rankings aren't known yet.

HSC
Really...its far more to do with your rank so if you are nearing the bottom-ish of the class then chances are it will be harder to boost up your marks. Remember, its extremely hard to predict HSC results with raw trial marks because that isn't in comparison to the state and isn't scaled. Don't waste time and energy worrying about "what ifs" - just go and study the best you can...ignore what you think you may or may not get just work your arse off and try your very best RIGHT NOW.

bilal88

HSC
Lil Miss Karly said:
Really...its far more to do with your rank so if you are nearing the bottom-ish of the class then chances are it will be harder to boost up your marks. Remember, its extremely hard to predict HSC results with raw trial marks because that isn't in comparison to the state and isn't scaled. Don't waste time and energy worrying about "what ifs" - just go and study the best you can...ignore what you think you may or may not get just work your arse off and try your very best RIGHT NOW.
Thanks, I really wanna get into accounting in a good uni, not UWS because parents dont want me going there.

JhK89

HSC
dont realli see nething rong eith uws or am i blind =/

fernane

HSC
Dont be too scared about UWS - I initally thought it was a last resort uni however I recently went for the open day at the Parramatta campus and SHIT it changed my view of the uni completely! SO new and fresh, really helpful lectures - it impressed me more than Mac Uni open day and UTS (i practically went to all of them)

As for the over 80's dilemma i'm in the same boat. Haven't really tried this year and now I'm ever so worried I won't get a mark I can be proud of, or a mark that'll show my true capablity.

Thinking of even putting a TAFE app in now - do it for a year then transfer to uni 2008 - apprantly thats how a shit load of people get in.

Elaine

HSC
why dont you just do UniTrack instead of TAFE?

i think there is nothing wrong with UWS, and you could go to UWS then after one year transfer to another uni, if that what you want

gamecw

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
why dont you just do UniTrack instead of TAFE?

i think there is nothing wrong with UWS, and you could go to UWS then after one year transfer to another uni, if that what you want
you can do that? say if u do extremly well in the 1st year. cud u be transferd from uws accounting to Bcom unsw?

Freddy16

HSC
ELIAS HOURANI
I'm hoping to get a UAI OF 90-95..and umm is it possible with my trial marks which are:
English Standard:77
Biology:89
Business Studies:82
PDHPE:91
General Maths:84
SOR: 78

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)