Is It Just Me?? :-[ (1 Viewer)

HSC
AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO DIDNT DO VERY WELL IN THEIR SCHOOL ASSESSMENTS OR ARE THERE OTHERS IN MY POSITION 2?? :(

'CAUSE OF MY RESULTS IVE SUFFERED A MOMENT OF DEPRESSION AND A BREAKDOWN THAT LASTED 3 DAYS :( And yah am not ashamed to admit it!

:confused: OFFER SOME WORDS OF WISDOM

I WANT A UAI OF 85!!! :(

Aaron06

To Rid The Disease
HSC
QUICCCKKK!!!!!!!

You should have go to the doctor and like get a certificate of some sort

thennnnnn

You apply for that scheme where you have/had conditions that have effected your schooling ability.

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
It sucks that you're feeling bad. Keep your chin up, lean on family and friends for support, and remember that there's life beyond the HSC.

As for the other reply, I don't think having a moment of stress over getting bad results really warrants special consideration...

Aaron06

To Rid The Disease
HSC
Well, you never know. =]

If you get an extra 1 point in your UAI it's better than not having it. Haha

emily2005

HSC
N/A
hey i know this is a preety stupid question but say on the day of the hsc exam you feel sick and u get a docters cert will they give you an estimate?

sinist4

HSC
wat do u mean if they accept it?, so if they dont then you get a big fat Zero for that hsc exam. so its all or nothing lol ;)

Thade

Arrrrgghhhh...
HSC
:worried:

Oh man, I got really depressed half way through the year and screwed up a lot of my Society and Culture school assessments (including the PIP!) So now I think I'm doomed. :( Even though I got pretty good marks for all of my other classes, I think this is going to mess up my UAI so much. I need...A shoulder to lean on. :p

I think I'm over it now. I chucked a psycho over the weekend and ate nothing but starbursts and iced tea, but I think I'm over it.

TO THE SCHOOL'S CAREER ADVISOR! :D

HSC
:d:d

Its kinda good 2 know am not the only one thats worried cause i feel most people at my school dont really care and want the exams 2 finish but i want MORE TIME!....lol...if u guys r plannin on havin a breakdown DONT LEAVE IT UNTIL ITS DURING THE EXAMS...Have it NOW!

One of my friends had hers like at the beginning of the year...lol...

Mwahz :D Thanx guys

emily2005

HSC
N/A
hey i dont know how to start a new thead so im just gonna write it here! Has anyone recieved an etsimate for a hsc exam cause they were sick etc? If yes culd you tell me if it was really hard to get and how did you prove it. Any replys would be great

keropi

HSC
N/A
回复: :d:d

~ChaLdO*GoDdEsS said:
Its kinda good 2 know am not the only one thats worried cause i feel most people at my school dont really care and want the exams 2 finish but i want MORE TIME!....lol...if u guys r plannin on havin a breakdown DONT LEAVE IT UNTIL ITS DURING THE EXAMS...Have it NOW!

One of my friends had hers like at the beginning of the year...lol...

Mwahz :D Thanx guys
thats untrue, as there are a lot of people at your school that cares :p.
a msg from the one that always tells u that you have potential :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)