is it possible to recover? (1 Viewer)

suiyi_z

is it possible to recover from say..2 bad school assessments and still get a decent mark above 90?
my trials are in three weeks and i've only just started doing past trial papers, i can pretty much breeze through the 3u past papers but i feel so unprepared for 4u! how many past papers should i do??

gman03

HSC
for the trail, do as many questions that you can't do as possible.

for the HSC 3U & 4U, you should do at least past papers from 1998 to 2003

if your trial worths like 50% of the assessment, you CAN recover.. However that might means absolute concentration and don't come to BOS forum from NOW til end of trial.

Rorix

HSC
well, assuming you just had two bad assessments, certainly.

But failings with two assessments probably signify a larger failure to understand some of the material, so you probably want to look over the stuff your tests were on again.

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
suiyi_z said:
is it possible to recover from say..2 bad school assessments and still get a decent mark above 90?
Definitely... :)
Only now you have to give more of your time to ext. 2. You should double check that you understand as much as possible of the topics they'll test on, and work on your mistakes.

It would be good if you know how to quickly prove to yourself the formulas you memorise, in case you aren't sure come the exam room. eg double angles, tanΘ/2... (if the hsc hasn't changed too much from my time, that is.)

edit: read exam tips?

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
OK suiyi,
1- you say you had 2 'bad' assessments, well i had 3 really bad ones,
2- 3 weeks is a long time, especially when you are only doing 2 trial exams,
3- did you get our school's past trials? and if so, gimme, gimme, gimme
and 4 - i dunno, stop ya winging, its only school!!!!!
have fun
-dawso

iamadustmote

....I may have done well last time, but I have hardly studied at all, I'm gonna die......hehe, the smilie is pink

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)