Is it possible to transfer from UWScollege diploma of business to Macq bachelor ? (1 Viewer)

seilk5

HSC
N/A
After a year? Assuming you get good grades?
I'm currenlt doing UWS college diploma of business and want to transfer after I finish the diploma into Macq bachelor of Economics. Or do I have to go straight to bachelor of business in UWS before i can transfer?

meoww

HSC
You can apply for other unis but it's not a guaranteed entry. Youll be judged the same as someone coming from tafe or any other institute with a diploma

RookieLaw

Audit.
HSC
You'll have a better chance of making it into UWS as it requires all Pass's? I'm not sure, but MACQ would probably require a higher GPA.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
To OP, you should be fine, considering of course that you maintain good, solid marks (Credit +). Believe me, its not that hard to transfer into Mac. Of course the change of getting accepted into uws might be higher as (I THINK) they state that you will have a guaranteed entry into uws directly from uws college, but i personally think that your chances of getting into Mac might be just as good. Keep your hopes up and try your best. Good luck :) you should be fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)