is it right to judge a chick by her looks? (1 Viewer)

michaeladz

HSC
N/A
My bffl told me today that it is wrong to judge a book by it's cover. This is correct but majority of people around the world do this. should I become part of the minority or stay with majority?

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
My bffl told me today that it is wrong to judge a book by it's cover. This is correct but majority of people around the world do this. should I become part of the minority or stay with majority?
Once you mature, you will prefer personality.

HSC
Uni Grad
Once you mature, you will prefer personality.
Hahaha...

-----

I suggest you have a look at Shadowdude's comprehensive 'ERSA' rating system, the rating is determined by 40% appearance, 30% personality and 30% intelligence.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
everyone has a natural inclination towards good looking people.. its human nature

Squishxmishyx

Olive You.
HSC
I'm 98% turned on by intelligence, 1% personality and 1% appearance. I think.

If you want to judge a book by it's cover then GOD DAMMIT JUDGE IT TILL IT KILLS ITSELF.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Is it right to do it? Not really. But people do it anyway because that's human nature.

If you feel a natural instinct to do it - you're going to do it, no matter if you "officially" act or think differently.

annagurl

HSC
N/A
With me, it's like 50% intelligence, 30% personality and 20% appearance.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Whose to say it's right or wrong?
Animals do it all the time. We are animals. Therefore we can do it.
Morals though. Is it right to judge someone on something they were born with? No. But appearance can be changed by us to an extent - hair style, clothes, and all that stuff - so I'd say, "Not really" because the core element of appearance is something we can't change because we were born with it.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Morals don't have to apply to everyone since each individual has their own interpretation of what's right and wrong to them.

Just saying.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I think we can generally accept that judging someone on something that they can't fully determine themselves is generally wrong.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
That's true but if OP thinks it's "morally correct" in their view, then so be it.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Here is how it works.
If a girl is hot you fuck them.

HSC
N/A
well when i think about it, i usually go for first impressions. if their personality doesnt click with mine i know straight away and dont have any interest with them.

i have talked to a guy who i thought was hot. got to know him a bit and was turned off him completely. his good looks did not compensate for his horrible personality.

talked to a guy for 5 months without even knowing what he looked like, got to know him, liked him and when i saw what he looked like it didnt matter to me. it was his personality that won me over. my best friend told me that hes the ugliest guy ever and tells me i could do better. but seriously. how can you do better than a guy who treats a girl right?
who cares about looks. if you have feelings for someone for WHO they are, not WHAT they are then thats something to be proud of. its shows you have values and you are looking for something genuine in your life.

dont be tempted to follow the majority of the crowd. dont give into peer pressure. dont do something because someone told you to do so. if you make your own decisions and make mistakes on your own, its easier to heal yourself if a relationship goes sour. but (if like me) you let people tell you whats right and wrong in your life, then you end up making mistakes that give you pain for a long long time.

remember its YOUR life. not anyone elses. go with what you feel is right.

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
As long as they're doing the most with that they've got, I don't care.

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
hahahahahaha I can't fucking believe you people just fucking do whatever who gives a shit

fucking kill yourselves

fuck how I wish everyone was computers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)