Is it too late to accept my offer? (1 Viewer)

matt88m

HSC
N/A
Basically have been working full time and forgot about accepting my offer, so I deffered this morning, but have changed my mind and want to go to uws this semester now.

If I call them up tomorrow would they be able to let me accept? I'm don't care how much the late fee is.

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Contact them ASAP, their shouldn't be any fee for that(well, not that i can find on the website), you might have to visit a student services though to sort things out. The main concern is your most of the popular timetable spots would have been taken by now and it seems you will have a pretty bad timetable esp if your doing a popular course.

boris2003

HSC
matt88m said:
Basically have been working full time and forgot about accepting my offer, so I deffered this morning, but have changed my mind and want to go to uws this semester now.

If I call them up tomorrow would they be able to let me accept? I'm don't care how much the late fee is.
Hi,
There is no late fee. Contact them, and the guy/girl from the Student Centre will reset your offer to its original status, meaning that you will be able to select again, whether you want to accept, reject or deffer,
Good luck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)