is it wrong (1 Viewer)

planino

HSC
You're immature, and it's highly unlikely that you'll be able to take care of a new life at such a young age. Why would you expose your immaturity to your baby?

If you love kids that much, I'm sure you'll love your future children enough to wait until you're at least 10 years older (if you're mature enough by then) so they'll have a loving, mature mother.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
In this society and day and age, yes, public consensus will be that 14 is too young.

yahyah123

HSC
Nah m8, not at all! Just live off centrelink for the rest of your life with your baby and your life will be sweet.

Alexis Texas

HSC
N/A
Nah m8, not at all! Just live off centrelink for the rest of your life with your baby and your life will be sweet.
yep and if you want to buy a nice plasma tv or something just have another baby and get the baby bonus

Rita96

HSC
14 is no age to raise a child. People get to the age of 20 and still don't feel ready. Do not do something you will regret! If you are persistent on having sex ( though you aren't of the age of consent and it will be considered rape) then make sure to use protection. You do not want a child!!!

iBibah

HSC
No. A baby is a living organism, and a person, not just a means for getting money. People who think like that are sick people.
I'm gonna take a wild guess and say she was joking, though I'm no psychologist so don't qft.

Spontaneous_Me

HSC
Yes of course. Because #YOLO.

Lol jk. No. Definitely not. How weird would that be?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)