Is KIT closing? (1 Viewer)

SMARTYPANTS_SINGH

NESA WHY?
HSC
Came to know about Kit a week back, I messaged the guy who runs it and sent Kit an email but I haven't gotten a response. I know their chem tutoring is one of the best and that's why I wanted to join. So not sure if it's closing and if so can you guys recommend any other tutoring centres for chemistry that won't burn a hole in my parent's wallet that would be great? Ik Matrix is good but it's an eye-watering $1350, ace is also good, and there is also Peak and it's surprisingly cheap but they are already onto Mod 6 and I need to start from Mod 5.

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
Came to know about Kit a week back, I messaged the guy who runs it and sent Kit an email but I haven't gotten a response. I know their chem tutoring is one of the best and that's why I wanted to join. So not sure if it's closing and if so can you guys recommend any other tutoring centres for chemistry that won't burn a hole in my parent's wallet that would be great? Ik Matrix is good but it's an eye-watering $1350, ace is also good, and there is also Peak and it's surprisingly cheap but they are already onto Mod 6 and I need to start from Mod 5.
cant u self learn mod 5 and do peak

SMARTYPANTS_SINGH

NESA WHY?
HSC
They already started in like august or September I believe so by the time I grind out mod 5 they'll be on mod 7

lala33

HSC
They already started in like august or September I believe so by the time I grind out mod 5 they'll be on mod 7
I don't know how long u would take for mod 5 and 6 but probably mid January next year we will start mod 7 just to let u know

Tribunal

HSC
Brother you already go maths, eco, and english tutoring, like are you trying to murder ur parents in debt?!?!?!?

Fizzy_Cyst

HSC
Uni Grad
The owner of KIT is an ex-student of mine.
DM me your number and I’ll get in touch with him to get in touch with you 👍

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)