But pieces of what?
HSC
Fuck off Dom.

Last edited:

JasmineNuytre

I AM ACTUALLY BIGPOLE
HSC
Racism really is "That Bad"

Do you know how many deaths there have been as a result of racism? KKK anyone?

Its also getting bad for people off Lebanese heritage in Australia.

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Racism really is "That Bad"

Do you know how many deaths there have been as a result of racism? KKK anyone?

Its also getting bad for people off Lebanese heritage in Australia.

Pretty sure Assault is already illegal.

Teclis

The White Tower of Hoeth, Saphery, Ulthuan
HSC
First to the OP...

Yes we discriminate against people because of Prostitution and what they choose to ingest... but humanity hasn't gone to war on engaged in doing-what-you-want-ocide...

No we just attempt to engage in Genocide all the time... even within our own racial groupings... Rwanda, Yugoslavia, Cambodia...

Physical differences between races are immediately and undeniably apparent.

Why is it automatically assumed that there are no psychological differences between races, in regard to intelligence, temperament etc...

There is a niche body of credible peer reviewed research which supports the existence of intellectual differences between racial populations.

Racism may be entirely rational, though more research needs to be made to confirm what differences if any do exist.

The politically correct denialism that refuses to even explore the possibility of racial differences between populations holds back exploration in genetic engineering and eugenics to improve human characteristics.
In respone to this, I would reply with what Edward James Olmos said to the UN when speaking with the cast of all things, Battlestar Galactica (yes the first show to ever speak in any way, shape or form at the UN was Battlestar Galactica)

He basically said that we are all members of one race, the human race. The building blocks with which we are created are the same... we are inter-compatible... there are not multiple races... there is no black or white or yellow or red race... there is the human race.

Why is NCAP so shitty?
No Iron?

jennyfromdabloc

coked up sociopath
HSC
First to the OP...

Yes we discriminate against people because of Prostitution and what they choose to ingest... but humanity hasn't gone to war on engaged in doing-what-you-want-ocide...

No we just attempt to engage in Genocide all the time... even within our own racial groupings... Rwanda, Yugoslavia, Cambodia...
The wars on drugs has killed millions.

Ask the good people of Mexico or Colombia what they think of this war; innocent bystanders are being killed there every day. It is literally a war, with heavily armed drug cartel fighting each other and the police.

Then there's the over 1 million non-violent drug offenders locked in prisons in the USA. This is just as bad as locking people in concentration camps because of their race imo.

Also racism does not equal genocide. Most racist Australians do not go anywhere near this far with their racist views. They are usually just anti-immigration or just like making racist jokes. It's a huge stretch to say this has anything to do with mass killings.

Last edited:

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
The obvious comparison which seems to have been missed is to gender discrimination.

Race and gender are both things which are at the very least difficult and impractical to change, both have been subject to discrimination and oppression.

0bs3n3

HSC
If stormfront wants to have a whites only club down in Cronulla, who is the Government to tell them what to do with their property?
I'd like to point out that Stormfront building a whites only club isn't inherently racist, unlike what the stupid PC white-guiltist's will have you believe.

But apparently it's fine to have a Lebanese Muslim Association lol

Ethnic minorities are only ever successful if they act white.

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
if you guys stopped bashing me all the time in school then yeah it really isn't that bad

Sadiah

HSC
Sure its stupid. But people seem to act like its the worst thing in the world.

In my view its no more irrational than believing on god, or thinking that we should persecute people because they engage in prostitution or enjoy ingesting particular chemicals.

For some reason it is socially acceptable to hold the aforementioned illogical views (along with many other crazy views) but people go batshit insane at the slightest whiff of racism.

Of course I am against racism, but I also think people have a right to free speech, and that most of the people that get really upset about racism are simply "feeding the trolls" and encouraging them.
I reckon racism is bad though. I mean, if racism didn't exist, then wouldn't the world be a better place to live in?

And like one of the previous posts formerly just said, there have been a lot of 'deaths' just because of racism.

schtrevey

BBC/LLB
HSC
How can compare racism to smoking weed or prostitution? Once you make a racist remark you are offending the WHOLE entire race. Some of our problems in the world today stem from racism. So in answer to your question, yes.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
In respone to this, I would reply with what Edward James Olmos said to the UN when speaking with the cast of all things, Battlestar Galactica (yes the first show to ever speak in any way, shape or form at the UN was Battlestar Galactica)

He basically said that we are all members of one race, the human race. The building blocks with which we are created are the same... we are inter-compatible... there are not multiple races... there is no black or white or yellow or red race... there is the human race.
Which is absolute rubbish. You can see a difference between people on the cosmetic level. Differences are objectively demonstrated on the basis of athletic performance. Environment being constant, different ethnic backgrounds are also more or less prone to certain diseases.

It's wishful, dishonest thinking to pretend intellect would be the one thing that is immune to any genetic variation across human ethnicities.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
BNP could get first Asian member

An Asian man has said he could become the first non-white to join the British National Party.

The BNP lifted its whites-only membership rules for fear of legal action and 78-year-old Rajinder Singh has voiced his support for the party.

"If they ask me to join I will not say no," the retired teacher told BBC Asian Network.
BNP leader Nick Griffin said: "I will be absolutely delighted to shake his hand and give him his membership card."

Mr Singh was born in West Punjab in India before moving to the United Kingdom in 1967.

"The only reason (for not joining the BNP) will be that I don't have the guts to stand up for my beliefs," he said.

"I do like to support them for their policies, as they want to save this country."
He added: "Once they have saved it for themselves it will be safe for me too."

Calculon

HSC
N/A
I reckon racism is bad though. I mean, if racism didn't exist, then wouldn't the world be a better place to live in?

And like one of the previous posts formerly just said, there have been a lot of 'deaths' just because of racism.
If people were smart enough to see through the god myth then there'd be far less violence

Racism has led to far less violence than religion overall

Calculon

HSC
N/A
dubya

pee

dubya

dubya

Last edited:
HSC
I am white. I had brothers killed in an ethnically motivated war. My family was driven from out home in the name of ethnic cleansing.

Your argument is invalid.
It wasn't an argument. However generally, anglo people do not suffer the brutalities of racism. You're probably Serb anyway I assume. Your family and people are not the only ones who suffered because of war.

b1gboyjames

Banned
HSC
I am white. I had brothers killed in an ethnically motivated war. My family was driven from out home in the name of ethnic cleansing.

Your argument is invalid.
why was your family being racist against non whites? lol

anyways, i bet tehy were fucking lebos shit trash cunt faces

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)