is smoking weed bad? (1 Viewer)

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
+Po1ntDeXt3r+ said:
weed better not be too bad

Heh,

I smoke it reasonably often and it isn't too bad for me. I do great at uni and aint a derro cunt socially either. The most dangerous thing about weed is how quickly you recover from it after smoking.

Most guys I know are back to normal a couple of hours afterwards, so unlike alcohol/pills etc there's no immediate hangover/scat period after. This means a lot of people are willing to smoke excess weed which in turn will lead to schizophrenia and other mental problems. In moderation there shouldn't be too much negative side effects much like anything else really.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Im not passing judgement, i just wanted Habib to know the facts, so he can make his own mind up on the matter

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
HeCtic said:
Heh,

Most guys I know are back to normal a couple of hours afterwards, so unlike alcohol/pills etc there's no immediate hangover/scat period after. .
actually weed makes u really tired. you lose alot of energy and also hungry, so u feel like shit if u dont eat or rest.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
SashatheMan said:
actually weed makes u really tired. you lose alot of energy and also hungry, so u feel like shit if u dont eat or rest.
Seems to be the general experience of ppl who smoke the gunga

a8o

HSC
nah they meant that during that 3 months if you were to be tested for it, it would show up in your urine sample.

ive done it twice this year. the second time i think it was laced with something because i was fucked the next two days.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
i think getting a little stoned occasionally is fine as long as you know who it's coming from (ie don't get it from some dirty random) and are smart about it. i smoke occasionally and i'm fine.
also don't be a fuckwit who smokes right before exams etc, you're not doing yourself any favourd

i recently found out sometimes marijuana is prescribed for epilepsy. yay. :D

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
a8o said:
nah they meant that during that 3 months if you were to be tested for it, it would show up in your urine sample.

ive done it twice this year. the second time i think it was laced with something because i was fucked the next two days.
are u shore its three month.? i tihnk its only a month. anyway , PHDE teachers always turn everything they teach into horrible worst case scenarios

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
i don't think there's any definite line for regular/non-regular usage but imo anything more than once a month has definitely gone into 'regularly' rather than 'occasionally' territory.

i used to smoke a lot more than i do now, last year i did it like 3 times, so far this year i've done it once.

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
hmmm yeah i guess on the whole 'regularity' thing it depends on the type of exposure you've had, but eh... > once a month seems like and ok benchmark type of thing.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Man... weed kills, look at what it did to schappel corbie, it climbed into her boogie board and got her killed.
From now on i suggest you be vigilant and guard your pockets, you never know when pot will poke its ugly face.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
jezzmo said:
rofl dudes. pot nit bad, kay? lik last nite ma homiez and ma wer chillin in the 'hood smokin bongs and shit and this pig roked up and woz all like atitude and stuf and were like fuk off pigy and ma frend is now lik gota go court and stuf. but it woz real cool coos hes like fuck you piggy and did a line of coke in front of the cop n we all larfed and stuf and the dikhead cop got real agnry. it woz hilaros! i smok pot lik all day and it dont do shit to me. fuk the law ya know? its like all just racial hate n cops who dont know hwo to hav fun n shit.
i say we hold a music festival and smoke weed with some hippie folks, they are true people, not like the corporate machine thats distroying our country. mmkay

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Korn said:
Short term it leads to schitzophrenia, long term it can if you have a genetic predisposition. (According to recent studies, long term wont occure if you don't have a genetic predisposition, but without gentic testing you couldnt tell if you do or don't). In any case it isn't good.

One main refrence, check the newscientist site and search for cannabis, it will give you both positive and negative articles.

http://www.newscientist.com/channel/health/mg18524921.300

Last edited:

Arvin Sloane

We are not amused.
HSC
jezzmo! I was missing you! My organs pulse at the site of you! Oh noes! I used the wrong site! Opps! Again! Where is the reverse time accelarator key?

I pressed the insert key but then the midget just laughed and then jumped into a vortex.

:(

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
I'm with practically everyone here- pot isn't good. One of my friends got caught up in it- 4 sessions a day, every day for a year. In addition to hospitalising her, she spent more than $19,000 just to get "mellow". Whats the point???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)