Is starting uni early a good thing or a bad thing? (1 Viewer)

TheMoney

HSC
So recently I finished a diploma in website development that allows me to enter uni early and I am not sure whether applying as a year 11 student is a wise thing to do as there are a lot of stuff I still haven't learnt and everyone says that uni is much harder than high school. So I am just curious on everyone else's opinion. Thanks in advance!

PS I am looking to do an economics or commerce course.

si2136

HSC
N/A
So recently I finished a diploma in website development that allows me to enter uni early and I am not sure whether applying as a year 11 student is a wise thing to do as there are a lot of stuff I still haven't learnt and everyone says that uni is much harder than high school. So I am just curious on everyone else's opinion. Thanks in advance!

PS I am looking to do an economics or commerce course.
What Uni and Course do you wish to apply to?

TheMoney

HSC
Apparently UNSW and USYD don't accept this diploma so I'm looking to go to UTS for a Bachelor of Business or Economics or Macquarie for a Bachelor of Commerce or Economics.

si2136

HSC
N/A
Apparently UNSW and USYD don't accept this diploma so I'm looking to go to UTS for a Bachelor of Business or Economics or Macquarie for a Bachelor of Commerce or Economics.
Is there any reason that's preventing you from finishing your HSC and receiving an ATAR?

TheMoney

HSC
Not particularly but this is a pretty good opportunity and I'm also not the smartest soooo

si2136

HSC
N/A
Not particularly but this is a pretty good opportunity and I'm also not the smartest soooo
It is a good opportunity indeed, if it's not worth spending 2 years studying for an atar when the course you want is already available to be applied to, then go for it.

Lazykiitten

Banned
HSC
I think there is no difference. It depends on you. How do you feel at the moment? Are you ready to become a student? One more option is to take a gap year.

Kolmias

HSC
No offence OP, a Diploma in Web Development has absolutely nothing to do with Business & Economics.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)