is there ANY way to get rid of frizzy hair ? (1 Viewer)

yups

HSC
dunk your head in a tub of oil? lololol
LOL believe it or not i've actually tried that =\ . the oil wouldn't wash out properly so it looked like i had wet hair .. people at school were like why has your hair been wet for the past 10 days straight :uhoh: .. needless to say, it didn't get rid of my frizz :eek:

Sarah182

Herpes Member
HSC
LOL believe it or not i've actually tried that =\ . the oil wouldn't wash out properly so it looked like i had wet hair .. people at school were like why has your hair been wet for the past 10 days straight :uhoh: .. needless to say, it didn't get rid of my frizz :eek:
That is dedication to fighting the frizz.

HSC
That is dedication to fighting the frizz.

lmfao! bahahahaha awww darlz, have u ever though about chem. str8n ur hair?

shoxgeneration

*pamplemousse
HSC
Do you blow dry your hair often?
I never really blowdry my hair these days, but in the past my Mum forced me too and I found that my hair was soooo frizzy back then!

yups

HSC
Do you blow dry your hair often?
I never really blowdry my hair these days, but in the past my Mum forced me too and I found that my hair was soooo frizzy back then!
no i never blowdry my hair nor do i straighten it ever, but it's so much more frizzier than my friends' hair which is severely heat-styled etc . that's what annoys me most :(

lonely-lass

HSC
N/A
Shampoos are not worth getting rid of 'em. My hair get curls after I wash them, otherwise they're straight. And when I use special shampoos to correct them I get more...lol

So yups you go to hair salon and get advice from there.

ManalA

HSC
if your willing to spend give the Keratin Treatment a shot :)

fallingstar

HSC
co-washing takes 4-6 weeks usually for progress to be evident.
it takes a while for your hair to adjust, and the longer you've been co-washing for, the better the results.
i would suggest not giving up on it, if you can stick it out; it is so worth it.

yups

HSC
co-washing takes 4-6 weeks usually for progress to be evident.
it takes a while for your hair to adjust, and the longer you've been co-washing for, the better the results.
i would suggest not giving up on it, if you can stick it out; it is so worth it.
i've been co-washing for the past 4 weeks and it has made my hair look so oily that people started to ask me when was the last time i washed it :| .. and it didn't help with my frizz at all .. maybe it works for some, but not mine .my hair is stubborn :(

beyaz

HSC
i rinse my hair in cold water after a shower. has minimised frizz greatly coz it closes the cuticle or something. and i plait my hair while its towel-dry and go to bed and wake up with awesome wavy curls hahah

I Study Hard

HSC
I recommend Trilogy Shampoo and Conditioner.
It's $20 a bottle BUT it will solve your problem.
It solved mine, and it smells yummy.
I adore 100% natural products and rosehip oil is a miracle product.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)