Is there such a thing as a nice guy? (1 Viewer)

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
my point is essentially that the same thing can potentially happen to a male, regardless of your gender theres always a possibility you'll fall for someone with bad personality points which your not aware of. A better thread would be is there a female who can look back on a failed relationship and see where it went wrong rather than make generalisations about the entire male population and then open threads looking for blind reassurance (yes there obviously are).

expressing my views on this matter will undoubtedly proove to be futile.

also just because a guy only wants you for sex does that make him the bad person or the girl simply a poor choice. its like taking up smoking... you know that in the long run its going to harm you, is it really the cigarettes fault that you got lung cancer or your own.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
There would be a nice guy..unless I fall in love with him.

HSC
that aren't in it, purely and essentially for the sex!
I'm a nice guy that's in it purely and essentially for the sex, in between i spose we can be friends ^___^

Nat3skiz

HSC
yer8899 said:
i would like to consider myself a nice guy. a majority of males are nice, but just act like dicks because they want to impress their mates.
p.s i wouldnt bother taking those other threads that you read seriously.
they want to impress their mates that are also dicks? making the majority of males dicks...

flicka08 said:
After reading alot of the threads on here the question I am asking is..is there any nice guys out there?
that aren't in it, purely and essentially for the sex!
that care about the way they treat a girl rather than the direction and destination of their sperm?
/thread

flicka08

HSC
youBROKEmyLIFE said:
I'm a nice guy that's in it purely and essentially for the sex, in between i spose we can be friends ^___^
then according to my definition your not a nice guy! if your only in it for the sex then you really wouldn care about how the chick is feeling or whether she is happy??

summerroxxxx

HSC
there are nice guys out there but not much. most of them jst want to have fun and do not want a serz relationship :)

HSC
If I'm not in it essentially for the sex then why wouldn't I just date my best mate? The sex is the essential part. It's like milk asking someone who loves chocolate milk "Do you just love me for my chocolate?" the answer is no, but without the chocolate I just wouldn't like you as much.... I like milk but it's the chocolate that gives it that extra spice that makes me love it.

Finx

HSC
To the OP; yes, there are nice guys out there. You've probably just had no luck in finding ones who aren't trying to act tough in front of their friends.

For the humour, keep this saying in mind;

"Women have sex to make love,
Men make love to have sex."

HSC
there is, but even the nice guys think about .. that

digitalhead

HSC
youBROKEmyLIFE said:
If I'm not in it essentially for the sex then why wouldn't I just date my best mate? The sex is the essential part. It's like milk asking someone who loves chocolate milk "Do you just love me for my chocolate?" the answer is no, but without the chocolate I just wouldn't like you as much.... I like milk but it's the chocolate that gives it that extra spice that makes me love it.
best metaphor ever..

"your sex, is the chocolate to your milk...i love you for your chocolate"

Jess007

HSC
why the fuck would u compare chocolate milk to sex...fuckin get a life

Shoubadoo

HSC
"Once I've tasted chocolate I'm never goin' back!" (Hairspray lyrics).
She was, however, referring to a black fella. But yeah.

Not meaning to be offensive to the thread starter, but it's a bit of an immature question. I mean- of COURSE there are nice guys in this huge world. and of COURSE there are not so nice guys in the world. Same goes for girls.

God, everyone on this site's from their teens to 20s, it's not as if there's no hope in finding someone who'll love you for you at this age...or at any age for that matter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)