Is this girl losing interest in me? (1 Viewer)

the_one_1

HSC
no-one knows what she is thinking! only she does and if you want real good advice ... ask her
Only she does...

Well... now i'm questioning why she asked me how many children I want in the future and after without me asking she said how many children she wanted...

I know the signs. I'm just wanting to make sure before doing anything.

All of this would not have happened if I didn't ask out the previous girl I liked :(

also i'm a really shy guy.

If you want to help me a bit with the signs she is showing of liking me are on the first post...

http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?t=307125&p=6372574&viewfull=1#post6372574

HSC
Only she does...

Well... now i'm questioning why she asked me how many children I want in the future and after without me asking she said how many children she wanted...

I know the signs. I'm just wanting to make sure before doing anything.

All of this would not have happened if I didn't ask out the previous girl I liked :(

also i'm a really shy guy.

If you want to help me a bit with the signs she is showing of liking me are on the first post...

http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?t=307125&p=6372574&viewfull=1#post6372574
why dont you let her come to you? before me and my bf got together i did some things he didn't like and it made me realise how much he cared about me and I didn't want to lose someone that for once cared about me and loved me for me so I pretty much asked him out hahah

the_one_1

HSC
why dont you let her come to you? before me and my bf got together i did some things he didn't like and it made me realise how much he cared about me and I didn't want to lose someone that for once cared about me and loved me for me so I pretty much asked him out hahah
So technically like this

Another day, there was a school lecture and the girl I like now (girl 2) asked where the lecture was and I wanted to know which subject lecture she was going to go to. I knew the answer to it and she said the direct opposite. I then spoke to a few boys about the sport which I like and the girl I like also likes. The boys stopped talking and the girl I like (girl 2) said "Don't Stop, I'm listening" and I spoke to her about getting the tickets to the match and a boy told me that the girl I like always talks about the sport and that I should invite her to the match. She just smiled and didn't say anything. After, she asked me what the lecture was about and said she was going to the one I was going to. On the way to the lecture she was walking with me. When we reached the venue for the lecture, she sat down on a stair and crossed her legs with the leg crossed over facing me. At this time she was speaking about her project marks and then about watching a few boys play rugby at our school carnival after she played her sport.

HSC
omg not physically come to you -.- i mean over time let her get to know you let her show you a side of her, emotionally. These things take time stop rushing into things thats how you make mistakes and stop caring so much about it!! loosen up :L

the_one_1

HSC
omg not physically come to you -.- i mean over time let her get to know you let her show you a side of her, emotionally. These things take time stop rushing into things thats how you make mistakes and stop caring so much about it!! loosen up :L
She knows quite a lot about me already though...

Otherwise I have given up... AGAIN :(

Last edited:
HSC
i cant emphasise this enough ... a) it takes time b) let it all play out c) stop being clingy d) reeeelllaaaaaxxxx listen to some wiz khalifa

the_one_1

HSC
i cant emphasise this enough ... a) it takes time b) let it all play out c) stop being clingy d) reeeelllaaaaaxxxx listen to some wiz khalifa
thats why I'm going to ask her out after the trials. Just act like the girl I had asked out and was lied too didn't even happen.

Either that or forget about it all together complete my HSC and be a loner once i've left High School.

I currently see my self as this guy...

spatula232

HSC
If I was meant to watch videos to try to get a girlfriend. I won't, watched these. Its a complete joke...

I just act myself. That way girls will like me for who i am. Thats what i've learnt thats what I will do...
If you've learnt, why are you still asking things.

the_one_1

HSC
If you've learnt, why are you still asking things.
I'm just not 100% sure on the signs a girl gives of liking me back.

This will be my first actual girlfriend if I successfully get one. So I haven't learnt much.

That is why I started this thread.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
This will be my first actual girlfriend if I successfully get one. So I haven't learnt much.

That is why I started this thread.
No one is 100% sure that a girl likes them. Your confidence fills the void between x% and 100%.

And that is why you've started these and 10000000 other threads

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)