Is this normal? (1 Viewer)

jannny

HSC
I gave a girl a ride home but when we were on our way to the car she asked me "are you a virgin?" "have u and ur gf done it already?" "are you active?".

I was shy and then I returned the question to her "are you a virgin" and then she said no, and she proudly said "I've done it already". Then she started talking about how she seduces his bf and how they do it, and also tells me that her hole is so small. She also told me that she loves masturbating, how much girls love "it" and the list goes on. Of course I asked her some of questions, since I got really curious and she seemed so open about it.

But man, throughout that time.. I was like WHAT THE HELL?! Is this normal? like do girls talk like this? COZ this is like.... So werid! lol and another thing is, I am not really close to her or anything I just met her at the train and I offered to give her a ride.

HSC
hmm for some ppl this could be normal............ but on an average normal ppl arent that open to random strangers lol

jannny

HSC
Oh im not really a total stranger. I know her from high school but we never talked.

michael1990

HSC
REALLY STRANGE LOL

Some girls are really open about their sex life. But some aren't so open. Why would you be open about it anyway?

I think it should be a personal thing.

Plus she has a BOYFRIEND?

Did you tell your girlfriend what you both were talking about?
She would be pissed lol

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
jannny said:
I gave a girl a ride home but when we were on our way to the car she asked me "are you a virgin?" "have u and ur gf done it already?" "are you active?".

I was shy and then I returned the question to her "are you a virgin" and then she said no, and she proudly said "I've done it already". Then she started talking about how she seduces his bf and how they do it, and also tells me that her hole is so small. She also told me that she loves masturbating, how much girls love "it" and the list goes on. Of course I asked her some of questions, since I got really curious and she seemed so open about it.

But man, throughout that time.. I was like WHAT THE HELL?! Is this normal? like do girls talk like this? COZ this is like.... So werid! lol and another thing is, I am not really close to her or anything I just met her at the train and I offered to give her a ride.
I didn't read this

Evilo

HSC
abbeyroad said:
aggree, she wants you. she wants you bad.
+1

No its not normal, but i know ppl who would ask those kind of questions.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
michael1990 said:
REALLY STRANGE LOL

Some girls are really open about their sex life. But some aren't so open. Why would you be open about it anyway?

I think it should be a personal thing.

Plus she has a BOYFRIEND?

Did you tell your girlfriend what you both were talking about?
She would be pissed lol
When were you born, 1910?

It's not that unusual for girls to be open about that sort of thing. The fact she seems to be just a random person on the train is a bit weird, though. :/

Trajan

HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
When were you born, 1910?

It's not that unusual for girls to be open about that sort of thing. The fact she seems to be just a random person on the train is a bit weird, though. :/

He mentioned that he went to high-school with her.

Yes it's not unusual nowadays...but to mention that you have a "small hole" and how you love masturbating to a guy you hardly know is a bit strange.

To the OP...can you take a hint?

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
oh, right.

still. she could have toned it down a little...as far as i know people only talk like that to close friends.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
The only reason you'd tell a guy you have a small hole is if you wanted him to stick his cock in it.

</thread>

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
zimmerman8k said:
What kind of idiot gives a stranger a lift from the train station.
More to the point, what kind of stranger accepts?

fwood1991

HSC
i dont think its that common for a girl to be like that after just meeting you, it happened to me once i was speaking to a girl for like 10 minutes and she just came out with the "are you a virgin" question and it really freaked me out... some people must love the idea of other people knowing that they've had sex like its a trophy or something i dunno.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)