Is this normal? (1 Viewer)

tashaa

HSC
Conspiración said:
I love the small hole part.
Made me laugh.
hahah that was funny. But who tells a guy that, so wierd im trying to imagine,how the fuk do u just go up to a guy and say he i have a small hole!.. so weird ahahah.

Devouree

Good names already taken.
HSC
haha, that's right! But then again, he's known her since high school. if I saw an old schoolmate when I'm in uni I'd offer to give them a ride home. I don't think that's so strange. i also don't think it's EXTREMELY strange that a girl is so open about her...er... sex life, but maybe not that open, hmm...

jannny

HSC
withoutaface said:
The only reason you'd tell a guy you have a small hole is if you wanted him to stick his cock in it.

</thread>
I was thinking of this as well but I dont have the courage to do it since I currently have a girlfriend and in the end it will be only a short term satisfaction. But I gotta be honest.. I got aroused rofl, it was like so dark and it was just me and her inside the car talking about those stuff. If she made the first move.. I don't know... damn.. yea but she didnt. And yes she was hot

HSC
jannny said:
I was thinking of this as well but I dont have the courage to do it since I currently have a girlfriend and in the end it will be only a short term satisfaction. But I gotta be honest.. I got aroused rofl, it was like so dark and it was just me and her inside the car talking about those stuff. If she made the first move.. I don't know... damn.. yea but she didnt. And yes she was hot
mate im pretty sure by the sounds of it that she did make the first move. and you shut her down by not doing anything and just asking more dumb questions and then coming home and making a thread about it on the internet (and still not figuring it out)

i dont know how, its instinct

......idiot

jannny

HSC
na now I think she's just open.. but if it probably happened(sex), I will probably regret it in the end. I'll feel guilty and everything..

Good thing it didnt happen

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)