Is Tupac the best musician to ever live? (1 Viewer)

Boxes

Banned
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
you're enjoying this aren't you?
Seriously, fuck off. Please.

Does it feel good when you just randomly pop out of no where with a Geoff Leonard quote?

Boxes

Banned
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
I am not sorry for what I did.
You're pretty pathetic. Maybe you should get out of the house, pull down the massive Geoff Leonard poster you fap to every day off your wall, and maybe even go so far as getting a job!

Mitch-09

HSC
Hiphiphooray123 you have a big mouth n a small mind. u must be so cool cos your an abusive narrow minded fuck on an internet forum. just becasue music is old doesnt make it bad. if u actually understand and have an appreciation for music beyond fuck shit fuck slap the bitchshoot the doobie rape the bitch fuck shit fuck you might realise that music can influence people without ignorant vocals. of course a song with lyrics can send a message which can influence and uplift you, or make you depressed as all hell. but critisising one genre entirely and saying it cant affect somebody is one of the stupidest arguments i've ever heard. each unto their own fool!

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
Mitch-09 said:
Hiphiphooray123 you have a big mouth n a small mind. u must be so cool cos your an abusive narrow minded fuck on an internet forum. just becasue music is old doesnt make it bad. if u actually understand and have an appreciation for music beyond fuck shit fuck slap the bitchshoot the doobie rape the bitch fuck shit fuck you might realise that music can influence people without ignorant vocals. of course a song with lyrics can send a message which can influence and uplift you, or make you depressed as all hell. but critisising one genre entirely and saying it cant affect somebody is one of the stupidest arguments i've ever heard. each unto their own fool!

um, seriously, what? Are you on something?

First off, where did I say because music is old doesn't make it good? I'm also listening to the sex pistols as I type this.

Where did I criticise an entire genre and say it can't affect somebody?

Seriously dude, you have just qualified for the absolute dumbest person I have ever come across on this forum.

Talk about 'straw man' fuck.

Like, do you have problems comprehending things and understanding arguments or something? Do you have cerebral palsy? I wouldn't be surprised if you do.

That was just so dumb I am lost for words.

appreciation for music beyond 'fuck shit bitch etc' um....yeah....that's why I listen to and love all types of music, with all kinds of lyrics....

seriously...WHAT THE FUCK!

old.skool.kid

HSC
bazookajoe said:
I used to hate hip hop.

....yep coz the woman degraded it.
ZING GET IT? LUPE

Anywho, I actually did dislike hip hop for ages but started listening to Kanye and older Outkast (for some reason I think most of their mainstream songs are terrible, eg: Gold Digger and fucking Roses, god I hate that song) and thought they were pretty awesome. And that just lead to finding "new" (actually old, like Nas, A Tribe Called Quest, Wu-Tang etc.) artists who I also liked.
I have to assume that the horribleness you've heard is on the radio and stuff, and I generally dislike mainstream rap/hip hop as well
werrd

HSC
I only went into this thread to see if it was sarcastic or not. And it wasnt... which surprised me.

If you think Tupac is the best musician to ever live, you need to listen to some more music. Different music.

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
tupac is dead.

tupac is a disgrace to music.

tupac is a homo, and good riddance to bad rubbish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)