StudyforEver
HSC
N/A

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Argonaut said:
And what does this prove? That the reason why terrorists hate the West is because we get a few extra years of life?

Even that's not entirely accurate - sure, it might be CIA information - but you can never get an entirely accurate measure of Life Expectancy because it's just an estimate based on a whole range of factors. It's close but it's never going to be 100%.

What are you trying to prive anyway? That Muslims have a lower quality of life than us? That's the reason why they hate the West?
thats what happens when you stick your nose into a thread that you werent a part of. you dont know what is going on.If you look back , when i actually posted my post regading the life expectancy, i was refering to googooloos post that claimed democracy is not better. i was proving that it is better, because majority of countries with democracy have higher life expectancy and better living conditions.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Argonaut said:
All the same, it still boils down to you saying that the West - the democratic ones - have better living conditions that the Muslims - the non-democratic ones - don't think I haven't got the measure of you, I've been watching this thread to see what stupid claims come out fo your fool mouth.
yes thats my point.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
This is going nowhere, flaming and irrelevant posts keep having to be deleted.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)