Israel–Gaza conflict (1 Viewer)

mackento

HSC
how can anyone not support israel? they have inhabited those lands for 1000's of years before any fkn arab had a claim to it. Israel is a country surrounded by militants hostile to their survival. Some of the radical clerics have called for wiping Israel off the map. Israel has possibly the most morally conscious army in the world, the attempt to kill onl terrorists in a land filled with people who would turn on them if some supposedly 'religious' man, a cleric, told them allah would love them even more for killing more Israelis

what would you do if indonesia started sending rockets into australia? should we say "please stop shooting them" and then just sit back while the continue to kill our citizens all in the name of 'RELIGIOUS RIGHTEOUSNESS' or would we send our troops over and stop them.

* in response to m00, perhaps they want to prevent another massacre such as WW2. what do you think would happen if they laid down their arms right now? how long would it take for Iran to move in?

Last edited:

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Re: Protest Against Israel For Gaza 4/1/09

katie tully said:
Stop trying to turn it around Sam. Israel said "hey guys dont fire shit so we can open some roads and give some relief" and Palestine launched rockets and killed people from Gaza and you STILL think it's Israel's fault? Haha. Ok.
Way to get it the wrong way round.

The land campain should decrease civilian casualties, right?
Israel doesn't fight from the land. What they do is shell the villages (which in Gaza are so astronomically densely populated) with artillery fire. Then rush in and shoot everything that's still breathing. Then their justification to the deaths are something like "WE TOLD THEM TO MOVE WITH OUR LEAFLETS EVEN THOUGH WE BOMBED THE BRIDGES, BOMB MOVING VEHICLES AND KNOW THEY HAVE NO WHERE TO GO" what's worse is there is no where for them to move in the densely populated Gaza.

BTW, My ranting is not against you. It's just a reflection at my anger at the state of Israel.

bigb0yjames

HSC
m00 said:
sam I think you should stop arguing with these fags, I honestly cant beleive how stupid and ignorant people are regarding the situation in the middle-east. ethnic cleansing is happening right in front of us but the world simply turn a blind eye.

since when was Israel percieved as such a justified force in the middle-east? their actions in the present and past have been much worse than that of hamas or hizboulah put together. they have delibratly attacked U.N and civilians camps in the past. for example in lebanon, the qana massacre where atleast 100 civilians were massacred. as usual they have insisted "accidental targeting" or "omgosh we thought terrorists man srzly"

just because Israel has a foreign minister that appears on the news and labels Hamas as terrorists doesnt mean Israel is any better than Hamas
this.
sam, stop wasting your time. half these people on bos have no life outside the NCAP forum. apparently they make friends on BOS aswell.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
m00 said:
sam I think you should stop arguing with these fags.
Katie and Nolan are not fags infact they are quite awesome. They have a different opinion to me, one I would never agree with. But that is no excuse for your language towards them.

before any fkn arab had a claim to it
Oh those fkn arabs. I say we kill them all and let god deal with them. "Yee haw"

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I think he meant fags endearingly. Like in the way that black people use nigger towards their kin.

mackento

HSC
ha ha no. i did not mean it in that context, in fact i know arabs and count some of them as good friends. When i said that i refer to the ones that seem to insist they have the greatest right to the region.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Schroedinger said:
Yep, that's where they get their moral authority from, a minister, rather than their actions and the actions of their enemies.
He's refering to Tzipi Livni who is the active Prime Minister. I do believe she played a part in the massacre.

bigb0yjames

HSC
it is the biggest mistake that hamas did in recent days firing rockets to israel positions with out a backup plan for countering israel retaliation, HAMAS strategic mistake is costing palastiene lives. If Hamas Can not fight israel effectively , then why these guys flirting with useless war , just to get palestines killed?

bigb0yjames

HSC
what makes me laugh even more is that the gulf arab countries and Israel had a secret meeting at the UN that both parties would bilaterally tackle the Iranian threat. these fucking arab countries are a joke.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
mackento said:
how can anyone not support israel? they have inhabited those lands for 1000's of years before any fkn arab had a claim to it.
bible says this

Jessica14

HSC
katie tully said:
Bullshit, Iran and Lebanon have been providing Palestine with its weaponry.

Israel shouldn't stand back and shake their fists in anger because Palestine want to start shit they can't finish.
I know this was a few pages back but i just got on. You're nt going to prove substanstial ties between Iran and Hamas. Where's the evidence? And Hezbollah, not Lebanon, have major arms trade with Hamas. If Lebanon had anything to defend itself with, it would have done so during the 2006 Israel-Lebanon war.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
mackento said:
how can anyone not support israel? they have inhabited those lands for 1000's of years before any fkn arab had a claim to it.
Aboriginals should go to war on us, then.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A

Hamas devotes much of its estimated $70-million annual budget to an extensive social services network. It funds schools, orphanages, mosques, healthcare clinics, soup kitchens, and sports leagues. "Approximately 90 percent of its work is in social, welfare, cultural, and educational activities," writes the Israeli scholar Reuven Paz.
Hamas - Council on Foreign Relations

TRULY TERRORISTS

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

smh reports that there have been israeli casualties from the ground invasion.

here's hoping that there's a lot more, and that we see some tantalising images of their corpses being defacated on in front of their parents.

bigb0yjames

HSC

Nebuchanezzar said:
here's hoping that there's a lot more, and that we see some tantalising images of their corpses being defacated on in front of their parents.
:rofl::rofl::headbang::headbang:

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

Al Jazeera English said:
At least 11 Palestinians, including one child, have been killed after Israeli forces struck a mosque during prayers in the town of Beit Lahiya, north of Jabaliya in the Gaza Strip.

More than 200 people were inside the the Ibrahim al-Maqadna mosque praying when it was struck.

It is not clear yet whether the mosque was hit as part of the Israeli army's shelling, which started on Saturday afternoon.

At least 50 people were wounded, Hamas and medical officials said.

The Israeli military has destroyed several mosques during its week-long offensive in Gaza, saying Hamas uses the houses of worship to store weapons.

Ayman Mohyeldin, Al Jazeera's correspondent in Gaza, said: "As much as Israel wants to be surgical in its strikes at the end of the day it is civilians that are being hit. This is proof that civilians are caught up in these attacks."

Mohyeldin said doctors in the Gaza Strip were being overwhelmed by the number of casualties being brought in as a result of the Israeli offensive and that hospitals were near a state of collapse due to a lack of medicines and blood.
If they're storing weapons there then the cost of 11 lives is clearly worth it.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC

Nebuchanezzar said:
smh reports that there have been israeli casualties from the ground invasion.

This is coming from the "every sperm is sacred, every sperm is great" guy?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

Go tighten your incredibly loose vagina, Dubbo cunt.

HSC
katie tully said:
So the Palestinians have shit weaponry. Their objective is still to kill as many Israeli's as possible. In this instance, the Israeli's are more successful at hitting their targets - with the exception of a few civilians (which we'll call collateral damage, there is a movie about it with Tom Cruise, you should watch it), Israel have been fairly on target.
Hamas has injured and killed less than what, lets say, 50 people throughout this whole war, yet Israel has killed/injured over 2,465 people. Of these people, around 465 have died and lets assume that 65 of those people were civilians.

This all ignores the people INJURED. Israel doesn't launch its rockets to injure people, and neither does Hamas. So only focusing on the people dead is stupid. Comparing the two, we can obviously see that Israel is seriously overdoing their 'we're-trying-to-protect-our-people' reason.

Israel could have found other ways to bring down Hamas, yet they chose this, and don't give a shit about all the innocent people hurt because it's all for the greater good, and in the end they are helping THEIR people.

"Rockets are being fired from deeper and deeper within Gaza and if Israel's intention is to prevent such attacks how far into Gaza, an area densely populated with civilians, will they need to go?"
Fears of a humanitarian crisis have also grown in recent days, as the strip, home to 1.5 million people, is already suffering shortages of power, food and medical supplies due to a two-year blockade imposed by Israel on the area.
Al Jazeera English - Middle East - Israeli ground troops enter Gaza

And for those saying Hamas broke the agreement:

IN JUNE, Israel agreed a six-month ceasefire with Hamas. Until December 27th, no Israeli, civilian or military, was killed as a result of rocket or mortar fire from Gaza. None. Not one. And there was very little rocket or mortar fire out of Gaza until Israel broke the ceasefire in early November.

it broke the ceasefire by killing six Palestinians in Gaza on the night of November 4th, while the world was watching the election of Barack Obama. As a result of this unprovoked assault by Israel, the ceasefire broke down - and rocket or mortar fire from Gaza started again. The ceasefire formally came to an end on December 19th after six months.
Israel broke ceasefire by killing six - The Irish Times - Tue, Dec 30, 2008

If you don't believe that, just type it on on google and you'll see i'm right.

Yeah, they're really protecting their citizens from Hamas who fired first :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)