Israel and Palestine (1 Viewer)

Random_dude

HSC
Re: Israel & Palestine

Hmm. Elaborate please?

before i say anything, if in any place i am wrong, please tell me

did they not split up the land into israel and palestine, which is now turning into a war of sorts?

did they not nearly kill all the aboriginals with smallpox and now the rest of them are mostly having their children taken away because they do not succumb to our level of standards even though this was their place first?

who was involved in creating the gigantic egotististical nation called america?

who killed thousands of indians leading to the little group that would eventually split a land into israel and palestine, judaism and islam, splitting families in the process?

who was so egotistical in thinking their race was so superior leading to so many of the problems today?

HSC
N/A

Hitler would be pretty fucking mad right now if he looked down from wherever he is and saw the Jews with their own independent state roflpwning all the Arabs.
i reckon he'd be pretty please. he hated the jews and tried to kill them off. you'd think they'd have the world's sympathy. instead, the actions of israel have caused them to be one of the most despised races on earth.

Josh22

HSC

did they not split up the land into israel and palestine, which is now turning into a war of sorts? No, the UN split the land

did they not nearly kill all the aboriginals with smallpox and now the rest of them are mostly having their children taken away because they do not succumb to our level of standards even though this was their place first? Wow Britain controls smallpox? That was an unexpected error and while by no means positive their colonisation of Australia they didn't nearly kill all the aborigines

who was involved in creating the gigantic egotististical nation called america? British puritans who were actually despised by the British government, they moved to America of their own free will and started the creation of America...

who killed thousands of indians leading to the little group that would eventually split a land into israel and palestine, judaism and islam, splitting families in the process? Indians??? not only does this question not make sense but the split was equally caused by Arab re-habitation if you read demographic studies as well as the supposed 'annexation' by Jordan, this plus many other factors led to the split. Although Britain is definitely not blameless it is definitely not the sole cause of the problems.

who was so egotistical in thinking their race was so superior leading to so many of the problems today? That was a common thought among empires and countries to pinpoint Britain as a sole offender and then judge them for it is pure anachronism...

HSC
N/A

use the quote function in my israel threads m8

sincerely,
chief warlord of the AIL
Nebuchanezzar

Random_dude

HSC

did they not split up the land into israel and palestine, which is now turning into a war of sorts? No, the UN split the land

did they not nearly kill all the aboriginals with smallpox and now the rest of them are mostly having their children taken away because they do not succumb to our level of standards even though this was their place first? Wow Britain controls smallpox? That was an unexpected error and while by no means positive their colonisation of Australia they didn't nearly kill all the aborigines

who was involved in creating the gigantic egotististical nation called america? British puritans who were actually despised by the British government, they moved to America of their own free will and started the creation of America...

who killed thousands of indians leading to the little group that would eventually split a land into israel and palestine, judaism and islam, splitting families in the process? Indians??? not only does this question not make sense but the split was equally caused by Arab re-habitation if you read demographic studies as well as the supposed 'annexation' by Jordan, this plus many other factors led to the split. Although Britain is definitely not blameless it is definitely not the sole cause of the problems.

who was so egotistical in thinking their race was so superior leading to so many of the problems today? That was a common thought among empires and countries to pinpoint Britain as a sole offender and then judge them for it is pure anachronism...
no, basically, they rocked up and completely became problematic in the long run. though they WERE NOT the sole cause of these problems, thewy were one of the initiators.

britain didn't control smallpox, they sprtead smallpox wiping out a lot of aboriginies in its welcome as they did not have any immunity towards however the british were carriers

if the british just treated the indians equally instead of having large spouts of egotism because of their skin colour, well, honestly i do not know but it would have been better than this.

i agree the league of nations, (or was it the UN? i'm not sure) was mainly responsible for being so short sighted in the creation of splitting up the land into israel and palestine.

aboriginals were, though primal, more efficient in how they actually treated the land, however, thanks to the great introduction of alcohol, black people not having enough rights, stolen children, yada yada yada well we know the rest.

basically, the british, though with absolutely no intention, and like most of our leaders today, were so short sighted they did not even think about the long term effects of introducing such like as foxes and rabbits into an island continent with no connection to any other land continent, spliiting lands and religions, treating black people unequally, this was just normal thinking to them, and the fact is i blame britain for just being like all the nations during their time and our time in the level of their short-sightedness but also for the fact that they were advanced enough to actually go and spread out to the rest of the globe.

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC

i reckon he'd be pretty please. he hated the jews and tried to kill them off. you'd think they'd have the world's sympathy. instead, the actions of israel have caused them to be one of the most despised races on earth.
Again, although I know you already recognise it, but I like pointing it out, your wording, whether consciously or not, referring to all Jews as being connected to Israel. Pretty sure there are more than half of the Jews in the world living outside of Israel.

The Jews have gone from having the worlds sympathy to being the most despised, what's new? That's how it has always been, throughout the travesties that have happened to the Jews, they've always returned to their traditional role of scape goat.

Also I'd be pretty willing to argue that, wrong as it is, Islam is a more hated race than Judaism, in the Western world at least.

HSC
N/A

yep. scape goat.

BECAUSE IT WAS THE BEARS THAT DID GAZA! THE BEEARS!

sum1 think of the children! :(

Wallie

HSC

Currently the dabate rages on the propaganda like use of the term "Occupied" in reference to the the Middle Eastern territories now inhabited by "Israil". PEole feel that this word is used to inspire hate and a feeling of nationalism in those supportive of the Palestinian cause. Whats your opinion?

Freedom_

Banned
HSC
N/A

Even though Im pro Palestinian some anti Israeli's need to distinguish between the state of Israel and the people of Israel.

hotdimsim

HSC

Did anyone see the 60 minutes report tonight on the west bank. Very interesting, even though it appeared to be a little biased and basically had the 'israel are evil' tagline associated with the story it was good to see something that showed that palestine point of view on the issue for once.

Golda Meir

HSC
N/A

has it occured to anyone that there is no bias in the media, and schools, and society, and politics, and world affairs, and the UN, and that israel is a fundamentally evil force?

THE CORRELATION IS NOT FALSE

Jeee

Banned
HSC

Did anyone see the 60 minutes report tonight on the west bank. Very interesting, even though it appeared to be a little biased and basically had the 'israel are evil' tagline associated with the story it was good to see something that showed that palestine point of view on the issue for once.
Sixty minutes showed only a TINY FRACTION of the Palestinian struggle.
If you haven't watched it, watch it here:
Hate Thy Neighbour
Israelis are murderous liars who only want power, money and my homeland at the price of Palestinian blood.

Palestine is Palestinian.

FREE PALESTINE.

Planck

Banned
HSC
N/A

Sixty minutes showed only a TINY FRACTION of the Palestinian struggle.
If you haven't watched it, watch it here:
Hate Thy Neighbour
Israelis are murderous liars who only want power, money and my homeland at the price of Palestinian blood.

Palestine is Palestinian.

FREE PALESTINE.
Pity it's not on any map. It's the last dying foothold of the Ottoman empire. Get over it.

Planck

Banned
HSC
N/A

Pretty sure Australia's your homeland darling, unless you want to move back to Gaza.

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC

Pretty sure Australia's your homeland darling, unless you want to move back to Gaza.
I've also started calling her darling! And I never even use that word in my real life. Must be an innate urge within us to belittle her stupidity.

gsweeper

HSC

The way i see it is that the Palestinians got the short end of the stick. The British promised to create an Arab state, yet they just picked up and left after the creation of Israel. The Palestinians have every right to be pissed off, my views have nothing to do with religions, but just the mere political side of things. If Israel wasn't created, western influence becomes minimal in the middle east, they are happy, we are happy, and there is no justification for terrorists to be blowing the shit out of everything.

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC

The way i see it is that the Palestinians got the short end of the stick. The British promised to create an Arab state, yet they just picked up and left after the creation of Israel. The Palestinians have every right to be pissed off, my views have nothing to do with religions, but just the mere political side of things. If Israel wasn't created, western influence becomes minimal in the middle east, they are happy, we are happy, and there is no justification for terrorists to be blowing the shit out of everything.
Fuck off. Fuck off. Fuck off. Fuck off. Fuck off. Fuck off. Fuck off. Fuck off. FUCK OFF!

For fucks sake. Can you not see the 70+ pages which make up this thread?! Stop fucking continuing it you noob. Go back over the last 70 pages and I'm sure you will find your exact same shitty, historically and logically incorrect argument. Noob.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

What exactly was your argument against what gsweeper said? iirc, it was something like "wot about da egyptians"

not exactly convincing, you intellectual dullard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)