Israel and Palestine (1 Viewer)

HSC
Re: Israel & Palestine

Aryanbeauty said:
At least they are not calling for killings of innocents in those quotes. And no I dont kill innocent people , unlike muslim terrorists which makes me Betta. :D
Oh Really?

what makes the Israelis better? The fact that they kill innocent people? Or that they give them letters telling them to leave their homes and land coz they want to blow the place up, then they kill them when the try to leave? Hmm let me see, yes who wouldnt want to die this way?

Oh wait they use chemicals as well, and they target children, if a child is anywhere near a 'terrorist' its their bad luck, coz thy're going to die anyways, and if they do live they'll end up as terrorists, right?

Noo why am i even supporting these terrorist, Palestinians who are being killed and nobody gives a shit? They deserve to die, they are killing these poor innocent Israelis! These stupid kids-some under 15- are killing trained soldiers! How dare they! The Israelis only want peace, thats why they're trying to get rid of the Palestinians, if they kill them all quickly then they could move along to the rest of these Arabs, right? That is what they seem to be doing. But who would care, they are all asking for it.

Atilla no comment on what the PMs of Israel had to say?

Aryanbeauty

HSC

$hiftyIceQueen said:
Oh Really?

what makes the Israelis better? The fact that they kill innocent people? Or that they give them letters telling them to leave their homes and land coz they want to blow the place up, then they kill them when the try to leave? Hmm let me see, yes who wouldnt want to die this way?
Because Israel does not target civilians on purpose where as muslim terrorists targets civilians on purpose which makes Israelis better.

Oh wait they use chemicals as well, and they target children, if a child is anywhere near a 'terrorist' its their bad luck, coz thy're going to die anyways, and if they do live they'll end up as terrorists, right?
Where is your proof that they target children? Yes, bad luck to children caught up in the war, and you can only blame terrorists hiding behind children and using children as suicide bombers.

Noo why am i even supporting these terrorist, Palestinians who are being killed and nobody gives a shit? They deserve to die, they are killing these poor innocent Israelis! These stupid kids-some under 15- are killing trained soldiers! How dare they! The Israelis only want peace, thats why they're trying to get rid of the Palestinians, if they kill them all quickly then they could move along to the rest of these Arabs, right? That is what they seem to be doing. But who would care, they are all asking for it.

No under 15 children are killing other innocent people by becoming suicide bombers in the name of Allah and with a promise of 74 virgins. And Yes Israel wanted peace, arabs dont. Arabs prefer to blow themselves up instead of living in peace. Arabs prefer to wage war against jews more than 5 times and commit thousands of terrorist acts and suicide bombings instead of living in peace. That is their choice and they paid a price for it.

If Israel wanted to get rid of Arabs, it could have done in 1948 war, in 1967 war, in 1973 war and 1982 wars and even now. Israel have the strength and power to kill all arabs however, that is not what it wants to do. Arabs wants to kill all israelis, as declared by various arabs leaders and various terrorist organisations, but they cant, Because they are weak and coward. Perhaps Allah deserted those blood thirsty, war mongering and murdereous arabs dont you agree? :D

HSC

Aryanbeauty said:
Because Israel does not target civilians on purpose where as muslim terrorists targets civilians on purpose which makes Israelis better.
Right, i posted up a link, where an Israeli soldier said that they were told to fire at everyone/everything in their way, even if there were ciilians and no terrorists in the area...but of course, he wouldnt be telling the truth what would h know, when we havethe great Aryan who knows everything about the Israeli gov

Where is your proof that they target children? Yes, bad luck to children caught up in the war, and you can only blame terrorists hiding behind children and using children as suicide bombers.
Posted like a billion times already, go back and look at the links all have posted. BTW they weren't suicide bombers, some of these kids have nothing to do with what is going on.

No under 15 children are killing other innocent people by becoming suicide bombers in the name of Allah and with a promise of 74 virgins. And Yes Israel wanted peace, arabs dont. Arabs prefer to blow themselves up instead of living in peace. Arabs prefer to wage war against jews more than 5 times and commit thousands of terrorist acts and suicide bombings instead of living in peace. That is their choice and they paid a price for it.
Now because i know you know all about Islam, i want you to tell me all about the 74 virgins, and how this relates to people murdering innocent people-connect it all for me.

After reading/listening to what the PMs of Israel and the gov say/do, i have no doubt they want peace. :uhoh: From what i read, the Israeli version was to get rid of the Palestinians which will eventually help the Israelis so they could live in peace.

If Israel wanted to get rid of Arabs, it could have done in 1948 war, in 1967 war, in 1973 war and 1982 wars and even now. Israel have the strength and power to kill all arabs however, that is not what it wants to do. Arabs wants to kill all israelis, as declared by various arabs leaders and various terrorist organisations, but they cant, Because they are weak and coward. Perhaps Allah deserted those blood thirsty, war mongering and murdereous arabs dont you agree? :D
LMAO :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Riiiiiight they will destroy all the Arab countries? they cant even get rif of Hamas, Fatah or Hizballah an you think they'll get rid of the whole arab population!!!!!!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dont speak of Allah when you dont even understand what religion means.

Now instead of talking crap, show me proof, or shut up.

Aryanbeauty

HSC

$hiftyIceQueen said:
Right, i posted up a link, where an Israeli soldier said that they were told to fire at everyone/everything in their way, even if there were ciilians and no terrorists in the area...but of course, he wouldnt be telling the truth what would h know, when we havethe great Aryan who knows everything about the Israeli gov
They might be told in a particular operation where the risk is high but certainly not as a policy.

Posted like a billion times already, go back and look at the links all have posted. BTW they weren't suicide bombers, some of these kids have nothing to do with what is going on.
I know some kids have nothing to do yet terrorists choose get them involved by urging them to attack soldiers and involve in terroists procession without knowing what they are doing. You may ask terrorists to stop children to get involved or mingle with innocents.

Now because i know you know all about Islam, i want you to tell me all about the 74 virgins, and how this relates to people murdering innocent people-connect it all for me
because many muslim terrorist blew themselves up for virgin girls Read this how a teenage boy is told he will get 72 virgins if he commit suicide bombing. "Blowing myself up is the only chance I've got to have sex with 72 virgins in the Garden of Eden," The Post quoted Husam as saying his handlers had told him" http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3567791.stm
Why dont you ask your terrorist brothers to stop using children for terrorism? Instead of blaming soldiers who protects themsleves and israelis from such terrorists?

After reading/listening to what the PMs of Israel and the gov say/do, i have no doubt they want peace. :uhoh: From what i read, the Israeli version was to get rid of the Palestinians which will eventually help the Israelis so they could live in peace.
But not in a single quote you posted calls for killings of arabs contrary continuous and regular callings for killings of all jews by arabs leaders and terrorists.

LMAO :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Riiiiiight they will destroy all the Arab countries? they cant even get rif of Hamas, Fatah or Hizballah an you think they'll get rid of the whole arab population!!!!!!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dont speak of Allah when you dont even understand what religion means.

Now instead of talking crap, show me proof, or shut up.
Yes, israel can kill the whole arab population in the middle east, all it have to do is to push some tiny button by the President and turn the whole area into stone age.

The only reason Israel did not get rid of hamas, fatah or Hizbollah is because they hide behind civilians, and Israel does respect those innocents where terrorists are hiding. yes It is funny watching arabs killing eachother (look at hamas and fatah) dont you agree? lets roll :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

Aryanbeauty said:
yeah......sure they dont shoot or kill innocent palestinians....

Israeli troops say they were given shoot-to-kill order
[FONT=Geneva,Arial,sans-serif]Conal Urquhart in Tel Aviv
Tuesday September 6, 2005
The Guardian

[/FONT]
[FONT=Geneva,Arial,sans-serif]

[/FONT]Israeli military prosecutors have opened criminal investigations following allegations by soldiers that they carried out illegal shoot-to-kill orders against unarmed Palestinians. The 17 separate investigations were prompted by the testimony of dozens of troops collected by Breaking the Silence, a pressure group of former Israeli soldiers committed to exposing human rights abuses by the military in suppressing the Palestinian intifada. The investigations cover a range of allegations, including misuse of weapons and other misuses of power.

Some of the soldiers, who also spoke to the Guardian, say they acted on standing orders in some parts of the Palestinian territories to open fire on people regardless of whether they were armed or not, or posed any physical threat.

The soldiers say that in some situations they were ordered to shoot anyone who appeared on a roof or a balcony, anyone who appeared to be kneeling to the ground or anyone who appeared on the street at a designated time. Among those killed by soldiers acting on the orders were young children.
While the background to the soldiers' experience is the armed conflict that has been going on in the West Bank and Gaza Strip since October 2000, many of the shootings occurred in periods of calm when there was no immediate risk to the soldiers involved.
Yehuda Shaul, the co-founder of Breaking the Silence, said it aimed to show that individual soldiers were not to blame for killings of innocent Palestinians. "It is the situation which is to blame and that is created by military and political leaders, not the soldiers on the ground," he said. The testimonies shed light on how around 1,700 Palestinian civilians have been killed during the second intifada.
Aryanbeauty said:
LOL, the only reason israel isnt invading any arab countries, even though it really wants to, is because they are already violating international human rights laws with their disgusting, malicious acts against the palestinians. Imagine all the war crime charges that they will get if they did that, they are already noted for comitting massacres against humanity, i dont think that they'd be stupid enough to add something else to thier black history.:eek: :eek:

Aryanbeauty

HSC

MaNiElla said:
yeah......sure they dont shoot or kill innocent palestinians....

LOL, the only reason israel isnt invading any arab countries, even though it really wants to, is because they are already violating international human rights laws with their disgusting, malicious acts against the palestinians. Imagine all the war crime charges that they will get if they did that, they are already noted for comitting massacres against humanity, i dont think that they'd be stupid enough to add something else to thier black history.:eek: :eek:
And you know why palestinians are killed ? because of this.

Chronology of suicide bombings against Israel
Here is a list of the 70 Palestinian suicide bombing attacks targeting Israelis since violence erupted in September 2000:
• Oct. 26: Israeli outpost in Gaza; no Israelis killed.
• Dec. 22: Restaurant in Jordan River Valley; no Israelis killed.
• Jan. 1: Netanya; no Israelis killed, 60 injured.
• March 1: One killed in taxi near Mei Ami.
• March 4: Three killed in Netanya.
• March 27: Jerusalem's French Hill neighborhood; no Israelis killed.
• March 28: Gas station near Sdeh Hemed; two killed.
• April 22: Kfar Saba; one killed.
• April 29: Car near Israeli bus outside Nablus; no Israelis killed.
• May 18: Netanya shopping mall; five killed.
• May 25: Truck at Carni Junction in Gaza Strip; no Israelis killed.
• June 1: Dolphinarium nightclub in Tel Aviv; 21 killed.
• June 22: Jeep at Dugit in Gaza Strip; two killed.
• July 9: Car near Kissufim Junction; no Israelis killed.
• July 16: Binyamina train station; two killed.
• Aug. 8: Military checkpoint in Jordan Valley; no Israelis killed.
• Aug. 9: Sbarro pizzeria in Jerusalem; 15 killed.
• Aug. 12: Kiryat Motzkin; no Israelis killed, 21 injured.
• Sept. 4: Haneviim Street in Jerusalem; no Israelis killed.
• Sept. 9: Nahariya train station; three killed.
• Sept. 9: Car at Beit Lid Junction; no Israelis killed.
• Oct. 7: Near Kibbutz Shluhot; one killed.
• Oct. 17: Nahal Oz; no Israelis killed.
• Nov. 8: Baka al-Sharkiyeh, West Bank; no Israelis killed.
• Nov. 26: Erez crossing, Gaza Strip; no Israelis killed.
• Nov. 29: Gan Shmuel bus; three killed.
• Dec. 1: Double suicide bombing on Ben Yehuda pedestrian mall in Jerusalem; 11 killed.
• Dec. 2: Bus in Haifa; 15 killed.
• Dec. 5: King David Street in Jerusalem; no Israelis killed.
• Dec. 9: Haifa; no Israelis killed.
• Dec. 12: Gaza Strip; no Israelis killed.
• Jan. 25: Tel Aviv; no Israelis killed.
• Jan. 27: Female bomber in Jaffa Street in Jerusalem; one killed.
• Jan. 30: Taibe; no Israelis killed.
• Feb. 8: Mei Ami; no Israelis killed.
• Feb. 16: Karnei Shomron, West Bank; two killed.
• Feb. 18: Maale Adumim; one killed.
• Feb. 19: Mehola; no Israelis killed.
• Feb. 22: Efrat supermarket in West Bank; no Israelis killed.
• Feb. 27: Female bomber near Maccabim checkpoint; no Israelis killed.
• March 2: Mea Shearim, Jerusalem; 10 killed.
• March 5: Bus in Afula; one killed.
• March 7: Ariel; no Israelis killed.
• March 8: Beit Hanina; no Israelis killed.
• March 9: Moment Cafe in Jerusalem; 11 killed.
• March 14: Car on a road east of Jerusalem; no Israelis killed.
• March 17: Bus in French Hill in Jerusalem; no Israelis killed.
• March 20: Bus in Kfar Musmus; seven killed.
• March 21: King George Street in Jerusalem; three killed.
• March 22: Roadblock near Jenin; no Israelis killed.
• March 26: Near Malha Mall in Jerusalem; no Israelis killed.
• March 27: Hotel in Netanya; 29 killed.
• March 29: Kiryat Yovel supermarket in Jerusalem; two killed.
• March 30: Coffee shop in Tel Aviv; one woman killed.
• March 31: Restaurant in Haifa; 15 killed.
• March 31: Ambulance station in Efrat, West Bank; no Israelis killed.
• April 1: Car in Jerusalem; one killed.
• April 10: Bus in Haifa; eight killed.
• April 12: Female bomber at the market in Jerusalem; six killed.
• April 19: Kissufim in Gaza Strip; no Israelis killed.
• April 20: Checkpoint near Qalqiliya in West Bank; no Israelis killed.
• May 7: Pool hall in Rishon Letzion; 15 killed.
• May 19: Market in Netanya; three killed.
• May 20: Taanakhim Junction; no Israelis killed.
• May 22: Park in Rishon Letzion; two killed.
• May 27: Ice-cream parlor in Petach Tikvah; two killed.
• June 5: Bus near Megiddo Junction; 17 killed.
• June 11: Restaurant in Herzliya; one killed.
• June 17: Marja; no Israelis killed.
• June 18: Patt Junction in Jerusalem; 19 killed.
• June 19: Jerusalem; seven killed.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2002/06/19/bombings-glance.htm

Seeing that list is only between 2000-2002, Palestinians dont exactly respect human rights either.

Now go cry me a river, you started a war, and face the wrath of Israel :D:rofl: :rofl:

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

Aryanbeauty said:
And you know why palestinians are killed ? because of this.

Chronology of suicide bombings against Israel
Here is a list of the 70 Palestinian suicide bombing attacks targeting Israelis since violence erupted in September 2000:
• Oct. 26: Israeli outpost in Gaza; no Israelis killed.
• Dec. 22: Restaurant in Jordan River Valley; no Israelis killed.
• Jan. 1: Netanya; no Israelis killed, 60 injured.
• March 1: One killed in taxi near Mei Ami.
• March 4: Three killed in Netanya.
• March 27: Jerusalem's French Hill neighborhood; no Israelis killed.
• March 28: Gas station near Sdeh Hemed; two killed.
• April 22: Kfar Saba; one killed.
• April 29: Car near Israeli bus outside Nablus; no Israelis killed.
• May 18: Netanya shopping mall; five killed.
• May 25: Truck at Carni Junction in Gaza Strip; no Israelis killed.
• June 1: Dolphinarium nightclub in Tel Aviv; 21 killed.
• June 22: Jeep at Dugit in Gaza Strip; two killed.
• July 9: Car near Kissufim Junction; no Israelis killed.
• July 16: Binyamina train station; two killed.
• Aug. 8: Military checkpoint in Jordan Valley; no Israelis killed.
• Aug. 9: Sbarro pizzeria in Jerusalem; 15 killed.
• Aug. 12: Kiryat Motzkin; no Israelis killed, 21 injured.
• Sept. 4: Haneviim Street in Jerusalem; no Israelis killed.
• Sept. 9: Nahariya train station; three killed.
• Sept. 9: Car at Beit Lid Junction; no Israelis killed.
• Oct. 7: Near Kibbutz Shluhot; one killed.
• Oct. 17: Nahal Oz; no Israelis killed.
• Nov. 8: Baka al-Sharkiyeh, West Bank; no Israelis killed.
• Nov. 26: Erez crossing, Gaza Strip; no Israelis killed.
• Nov. 29: Gan Shmuel bus; three killed.
• Dec. 1: Double suicide bombing on Ben Yehuda pedestrian mall in Jerusalem; 11 killed.
• Dec. 2: Bus in Haifa; 15 killed.
• Dec. 5: King David Street in Jerusalem; no Israelis killed.
• Dec. 9: Haifa; no Israelis killed.
• Dec. 12: Gaza Strip; no Israelis killed.
• Jan. 25: Tel Aviv; no Israelis killed.
• Jan. 27: Female bomber in Jaffa Street in Jerusalem; one killed.
• Jan. 30: Taibe; no Israelis killed.
• Feb. 8: Mei Ami; no Israelis killed.
• Feb. 16: Karnei Shomron, West Bank; two killed.
• Feb. 18: Maale Adumim; one killed.
• Feb. 19: Mehola; no Israelis killed.
• Feb. 22: Efrat supermarket in West Bank; no Israelis killed.
• Feb. 27: Female bomber near Maccabim checkpoint; no Israelis killed.
• March 2: Mea Shearim, Jerusalem; 10 killed.
• March 5: Bus in Afula; one killed.
• March 7: Ariel; no Israelis killed.
• March 8: Beit Hanina; no Israelis killed.
• March 9: Moment Cafe in Jerusalem; 11 killed.
• March 14: Car on a road east of Jerusalem; no Israelis killed.
• March 17: Bus in French Hill in Jerusalem; no Israelis killed.
• March 20: Bus in Kfar Musmus; seven killed.
• March 21: King George Street in Jerusalem; three killed.
• March 22: Roadblock near Jenin; no Israelis killed.
• March 26: Near Malha Mall in Jerusalem; no Israelis killed.
• March 27: Hotel in Netanya; 29 killed.
• March 29: Kiryat Yovel supermarket in Jerusalem; two killed.
• March 30: Coffee shop in Tel Aviv; one woman killed.
• March 31: Restaurant in Haifa; 15 killed.
• March 31: Ambulance station in Efrat, West Bank; no Israelis killed.
• April 1: Car in Jerusalem; one killed.
• April 10: Bus in Haifa; eight killed.
• April 12: Female bomber at the market in Jerusalem; six killed.
• April 19: Kissufim in Gaza Strip; no Israelis killed.
• April 20: Checkpoint near Qalqiliya in West Bank; no Israelis killed.
• May 7: Pool hall in Rishon Letzion; 15 killed.
• May 19: Market in Netanya; three killed.
• May 20: Taanakhim Junction; no Israelis killed.
• May 22: Park in Rishon Letzion; two killed.
• May 27: Ice-cream parlor in Petach Tikvah; two killed.
• June 5: Bus near Megiddo Junction; 17 killed.
• June 11: Restaurant in Herzliya; one killed.
• June 17: Marja; no Israelis killed.
• June 18: Patt Junction in Jerusalem; 19 killed.
• June 19: Jerusalem; seven killed.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2002/06/19/bombings-glance.htm

Seeing that list is only between 2000-2002, Palestinians dont exactly respect human rights either.

Now go cry me a river, you started a war, and face the wrath of Israel :D:rofl: :rofl:
most of the time, not a single soul was killed, and only 245 people were killed, in 2 years. While in only ONE year 650 Palestinians got killed (this is in year 2006), which is 3 times more then the number of israeli's killed. Its sad that israeli's are being killed, and its also just extremely unfair, that so many innocent palestinian civilians are bieng killed in large amounts like that :(

The human rights group's 2007 report says that over half of the more than 650 Palestinians killed in 2006 were civilians, 120 of them children and young people under 18. Amnesty defines civilians, "as people that are reasonably supposed never to have been involved in armed operations".
http://news.independent.co.uk/world/middle_east/article2578484.ece

Aryanbeauty

HSC

MaNiElla said:
most of the time, not a single soul was killed, and only 245 people were killed, in 2 years. While in only ONE year 650 Palestinians got killed (this is in year 2006), which is 3 times more then the number of israeli's killed. Its sad that israeli's are being killed, and its also just extremely unfair, that so many innocent palestinian civilians are bieng killed in large amounts like that :(

So what do you want? More jews to get killed in proportion to palestinians? The reason less israelis are killed is because they are damn good at protecting themselves. More palestinians are killed because there are more palestinian terrorists to be killed.

The human rights group's 2007 report says that over half of the more than 650 Palestinians killed in 2006 were civilians, 120 of them children and young people under 18. Amnesty defines civilians, "as people that are reasonably supposed never to have been involved in armed operations".
Yet we've seen 13 and 14 years old children suicide bombers and women and mothers who are suicide bombers, even children brainwashed tobecome suicide bombers, who abuse the assumption of innocence placed on women and children. Each and every civilian killed in palestine are a result of terrorist use of civilian as either a shield or as suicide bomber, I applause Cute hot sexy Israeli soldiers for the great job done, once again for protecting Israel from islamic terrorist. Which proves that they are the best soldiers in the world. I'd say Good riddance! :rofl: :rofl:

Aryanbeauty

HSC
HSC

Aryan-

There are Palestinian suicide bombers, we all understand that; they have killed many innocent people, we also understand that. But The Israelis have killed many Palestinians, young old and in between, and most of them aren't terrorists. They treat all Palestinians as terrorists, they have a low opinion of Palestinians, why would the Palestinians want to help/protect/work with the Israelis when they dont get anything in return?

Also i've seen some of the Israeli soldiers, and i dont get how any are cute/sexy etc...you got bad taste

Aryanbeauty

HSC

$hiftyIceQueen said:
Aryan-

There are Palestinian suicide bombers, we all understand that; they have killed many innocent people, we also understand that. But The Israelis have killed many Palestinians, young old and in between, and most of them aren't terrorists. They treat all Palestinians as terrorists, they have a low opinion of Palestinians, why would the Palestinians want to help/protect/work with the Israelis when they dont get anything in return?

Also i've seen some of the Israeli soldiers, and i dont get how any are cute/sexy etc...you got bad taste
Most Israelis killed by Palestinians Terrorists are not soldiers either, they are civilians, who most of the time are killed in places like bus, cafe, shop, school. What makes you think that Palestinians have the right to kill Israeli civilians at will where as killings of palestinian is so appaling? To be honest, the reason the world does not care is too many terrorist acts are committed by Palestinian, including the current abduction of an Innocent BBC journalist by Palestinian Terrorists who called themselves Army of Islam, who strapped him with suicide bomb around his body. In all cases all military actions in which palestinian are killed are in direct retaliation of Palestinian terrorist acts in israel. And you know why Israel attacked Gaza last week, because rockets were fired from Gaza. I'd say Palestinians ask to be attacked, And they are killed, in deed. Well done cute hot sexy and brave Israeli soldiers ;)

Who have high opinion of terrorist in anyway? Respect is not reserved for terrorists.

Atilla89

HSC

$hiftyIceQueen said:
Great dodge on my question...next time answer it!

HSC

Atilla-There was no question. You only posted a few quotes.

Aryan i agree, one shouldnt respect a terrorist. Which is why i dont respect most Israeli soldiers and the whole Israei gov :)

Aryanbeauty

HSC

$hiftyIceQueen said:
Atilla-There was no question. You only posted a few quotes.

Aryan i agree, one shouldnt respect a terrorist. Which is why i dont respect most Israeli soldiers and the whole Israei gov :)
And you complained about Palestinian being not afforded high opinion :rofl: :rofl: Hi Hi Hi

Atilla89

HSC

Actually there was a point that we were debating which you ignored. Let me refresh your memory:

$hiftyIceQueen said:
I know what they say, but they're usually only talking about those who harm them, or the religion. It's not like a 'attack or Jews in Aus..coz i said so' sort of thing.
Atilla89 said:
Well actually it is, its more like attack Jews everywhere.
Enter my quotes as evidence of this…

Then you responded by giving me a whole list of quotes by Israeli PM’s that had nothing to do with the original point: These people want to attack Jews everywhere, which you denied, and I am giving evidence that they do.

So, do you still stand by this denial in light of the quotes I have given you?

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

Aryanbeauty said:
So what do you want? More jews to get killed in proportion to palestinians? The reason less israelis are killed is because they are damn good at protecting themselves. More palestinians are killed because there are more palestinian terrorists to be killed.

Yet we've seen 13 and 14 years old children suicide bombers and women and mothers who are suicide bombers, even children brainwashed tobecome suicide bombers, who abuse the assumption of innocence placed on women and children. Each and every civilian killed in palestine are a result of terrorist use of civilian as either a shield or as suicide bomber, I applause Cute hot sexy Israeli soldiers for the great job done, once again for protecting Israel from islamic terrorist. Which proves that they are the best soldiers in the world. I'd say Good riddance! :rofl: :rofl:
calm down, calm down.....sheeesh, you dont have to get all worked up :eek: . We all know that israeli soldiers are murderers every single one of those bastards is a murderer. Killing innocent children and civilians as i showed you, is a violation of internation laws, yet they dont understand that, and they continue slaughtering the palestinians with cold blood.

"Amnesty also accused soldiers and settlers of committing "serious human rights abuses, including unlawful killings against Palestinians mostly with impunity".

$hiftyIceQueen said:
haha heba, didnt you realise that he's a gender confused retard, with gay tendencies?:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

$hiftyIceQueen said:
Which is why i dont respect most Israeli soldiers and the whole Israei gov :)
Same :)

Atilla89 said:
Enter my quotes as evidence of this…

Then you responded by giving me a whole list of quotes by Israeli PM’s that had nothing to do with the original point: These people want to attack Jews everywhere, which you denied, and I am giving evidence that they do.

So, do you still stand by this denial in light of the quotes I have given you
ROFLMAO!!!!!!! :rofl: its so hilarious when you've got nothing to reply and you start twisting and fooling around with your arguments. You posted the quotes showing how arabs want jews killed, and she did the same, she showed you how jews want arabs killed too. LOL, you shoud should stop crying and saying "everyone wants to kill us, and throw us in the sea, blah, blah, blah" get over it and grow up, everyone knows this technique wont work anymore, seeing that 1000's of palestinians are being murdered and slaughtered by Israel:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)