Israelis attack Arabic man for driving (1 Viewer)

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
xONBROKENWINGSx said:
I sense this is more against jews than against israel
Good senses then jackass

I have two Jewish, er, people that I know and get along reasonably well with. Two! One of them also doesn't support the state of Israel. :uhhuh:

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Good senses then jackass

I have two Jewish, er, people that I know and get along reasonably well with. Two! One of them also doesn't support the state of Israel. :uhhuh:
why give the arabs what they want? you do know we are in the midst of the third so-called great jihad where they intend to spread islam across the globe. Australia is next!

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
knots&crosses said:
You speak as if children throwing stones is justifiable for murder. throwing stones is the palestinians way (in fact harmless compared to what not just the IDF but also citizens of settlements do) of resisting occupation and showing that they are not giving up fighting for the right to live as first class citizens on their land.
Lol, way to read too much into it.

My dad has lived in Israel and visited many of the surrounding countries and said its almost pathetic how similar the different sides are and yet they despise each other for no reason other than that's what they grew up with. I don't see how you can possibly think it's their land any more than it belongs to the jews, it just depends how far back you go.

Edit: Also how silly that you assume because I have a massive American flag in my sig I'm pro israel.

Elephants

Banned
HSC
xONBROKENWINGSx said:
why give the arabs what they want? you do know we are in the midst of the third so-called great jihad where they intend to spread islam across the globe. Australia is next!
AHHAAHAHAHA, where did you here this? FOX news? Today Tonight?

Elephants

Banned
HSC
Riet said:

My dad has lived in Israel and visited many of the surrounding countries and said its almost pathetic how similar the different sides are and yet they despise each other for no reason other than that's what they grew up with. I don't see how you can possibly think it's their land any more than it belongs to the jews, it just depends how far back you go.

Edit: Also how silly that you assume because I have a massive American flag in my sig I'm pro israel.
The Jews stake their claim on the land based on the 'fact' that 'God' promised it to them.

knots&crosses

HSC
Riet said:

I dont connote an american flag with pro-israelis, so that was not at all an assumption as i only replied based on your comment. Yes, one can argue about whose land it belongs to for a very long time. My point is that they have a right to fight for their autonomy without worrying about IDF tanks...

Aryanbeauty

HSC
Israel belongs to jews, because it was given to them by GOD, whether you like it or not. No one can change God's promises. Go cry to your powerless Allah you dirty muslims and arabs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)