Votes: 17 15.3%
  • u don't support a state bace on a religion

Votes: 8 7.2%

• Total voters

HSC=/=LIFE

HSC
N/A
JKhoury said:
Amongst some Christian communities in Lebanon and other Middle Eastern countries, there is ample support for the state of Israel.
one in a million. I will take those odds.

HSC=/=LIFE

HSC
N/A
BigPole said:
It's true, amongst the CHRISTIAN communaties that is, especially in Lebanon. Don't bet on a Muslim supporting the state though.
All arabs and muslims are the same. They have something in their genes that make them hate Jews and freedom.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
I used to think bigboyjames had some form of intelligence but I have gradually seen his posts become more erradic and definitely more anti-Semitic. Of course he wants to see the annihlation of the Jewish state and all Jews therein but then of course this is not anti-Semitism. This is just anti-Zionism.

sams057

HSC
BigPole said:
Blah Blah Blah. EVEN BEFORE THE STATE EXISTED WHAT WERE THE PALESTINIANS DOING?!? NOTHING, THEY'RE USELESS!!
oh so ur justification for the establishment for the state of israel is simply because the palestineans were usless (to ur standards and ur thinking)...shows how much regard for human life u have u fucking piece of shit...and if jews weren't there, you wouldn't be able to sook that they were killing you how about that thought ..fucking king troll of troll-land

sams057

HSC
HSC=/=LIFE said:
All arabs and muslims are the same. They have something in their genes that make them hate Jews and freedom.
lmao as much as i hate to admit jews and arabs are cousins you tool...you noe the cousin u love to hate, the one that u always avoid at family gatherings for fear of being killed and because you don't want to hear him rant on how superior he is..that cousin

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
fuck Israel. i don't care if its filled with Jews, Arabs, Muslim or shit. it should not exist. wipe it off the face of the middle east. its the home of Satan on earth.

nathan71088

HSC
bigboyjames said:
fuck Israel. i don't care if its filled with Jews, Arabs, Muslim or shit. it should not exist. wipe it off the face of the middle east. its the home of Satan on earth.
I get the "it should not exist" part and I even get the "fuck Israel" bit mainly because you keep saying that. Well, Fuck AIDS, Fuck poverty, Fuck war, Fuck death and while we are at it Fuck greed, Fuck organised crime, Fuck unorganised crime, Fuck child abuse, Fuck inequality and you know what, fuck a lot of things.

This seems to be the new way of saying "I don't like this". Where "Fuck..."= "I don't like..." When looking at Israel's existence you could say "Fuck the reason of: the holocaust, Fuck the reason of: Europe, Fuck all the shit that happened to the Jews who live in Israel (I know YOU"RE NOT an antisemite but just cutting to the crunch, there is a shitload of Jews over in that there Isr-ay-el)". You could say all that couldn't you.

I believe Israel's existence was catalysed by what happened in WW2. I would be horrified to think that so many died just for a plot of land (but let's just go with that that theme because you don't really like zionists anyway and most Holocaust survivors/victims were...zionists, but don't worry, it's not Jews you hate, just the zionist ones.)

But as I said, you might not like this reason, you might not like another reason, hell, you might not like any reason but just like when I say Fuck offensive people, in reality the things I do not like still are there and are still existentially true no matter what I say about them.

sams057

HSC
nathan71088 said:
I get the "it should not exist" part and I even get the "fuck Israel" bit mainly because you keep saying that. Well, Fuck AIDS, Fuck poverty, Fuck war, Fuck death and while we are at it Fuck greed, Fuck organised crime, Fuck unorganised crime, Fuck child abuse, Fuck inequality and you know what, fuck a lot of things.

This seems to be the new way of saying "I don't like this". Where "Fuck..."= "I don't like..." When looking at Israel's existence you could say "Fuck the reason of: the holocaust, Fuck the reason of: Europe, Fuck all the shit that happened to the Jews who live in Israel (I know YOU"RE NOT an antisemite but just cutting to the crunch, there is a shitload of Jews over in that there Isr-ay-el)". You could say all that couldn't you.

I believe Israel's existence was catalysed by what happened in WW2. I would be horrified to think that so many died just for a plot of land (but let's just go with that that theme because you don't really like zionists anyway and most Holocaust survivors/victims were...zionists, but don't worry, it's not Jews you hate, just the zionist ones.)

But as I said, you might not like this reason, you might not like another reason, hell, you might not like any reason but just like when I say Fuck offensive people, in reality the things I do not like still are there and are still existentially true no matter what I say about them.
yes very toucing and insightful...but u still haven't adressed the question which is not why should the concept of israel and zionism exist...its what the fuck does it have 2 do with palestine...y take their land...maybe they jus sed hey fuck (i dont like) palestine...which looks to me is what they did....go find ur mythical king david temple elswhere...

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
BigPole said:
Fully Sik bro, like hectic, oi does u go n fuck dem chicks at lakemba and bankstown? muslim girls r so easy but day got hairy pussys, dun ya agree habib? :confused:.
wow, what a reason for Israel to exist. cant believe im discussing this with a dickhead with a big pole. probably pulls it back up his ass every night before he goes to sleep.

dumb shit.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
BigPole said:
Fully Sik bro, like hectic, oi does u go n fuck dem chicks at lakemba and bankstown? muslim girls r so easy but day got hairy pussys, dun ya agree habib? :confused:.
Hahahahahahaha. That's hilarious.

nathan71088

HSC
sams057 said:
yes very toucing and insightful...but u still haven't adressed the question which is not why should the concept of israel and zionism exist...its what the fuck does it have 2 do with palestine...y take their land...maybe they jus sed hey fuck (i dont like) palestine...which looks to me is what they did....go find ur mythical king david temple elswhere...
Oh sorry, I thought the question was "simply. why should Israel exist?" as in

"
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPole
You obviously don't understand the situation there. If the Palestinians weren't murderes they could live in peace with the Jews. They're coercing themselves out of Israel.

your stupider than i initially thought. your deviating from the question that i am asking and fucking making it look like Palestinians are to blame.

simply. why should Israel exist? please help me understand why you think it should exist. if you answer holocaust and Hitler. that is not an answer.

answer this and then we can have a proper debate. but knowing you, like all the other pro israeli idiots, once the debate gets going you fools run away

"
Now it's "why should Israel exist on a piece of land that I don't want it to exist on...exist somewhere else". You see the original question was asking the reason WHY it exists. Your new question accepts it's existence and asks why it should enjoy existence ON LAND YOU DO NOT WISH IT TO EXIST ON for various reasons. Good to see it.

Gee, we are now making some headway, it took some time but good stuff.

sams057

HSC
BigPole said:
you absolute total fucking tool of a troll...you are the most disgusting vile piece of shit...your comment sickened me...seriously have some respect for the girls that might be viewing this forum be they muslim or non-muslim before you post a graphic comment like that. seriosuly my face cringed when i read your comment im not lying. wat went through your head when u posted that u disgusting piece of slim, you absolute scum of society, you are a burden on society, seriously people like you shouldn't be alive..oh and i noticed u go 2 UWS..do u broadcast ur racist, vile, obscene, sick comments like that to other people in the uni since there is quite a presence of arabs/muslums...just curious...seriously you are sick in the head

sams057

HSC
nathan71088 said:
Oh sorry, I thought the question was "simply. why should Israel exist?" as in

"
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPole
You obviously don't understand the situation there. If the Palestinians weren't murderes they could live in peace with the Jews. They're coercing themselves out of Israel.

your stupider than i initially thought. your deviating from the question that i am asking and fucking making it look like Palestinians are to blame.

simply. why should Israel exist? please help me understand why you think it should exist. if you answer holocaust and Hitler. that is not an answer.

answer this and then we can have a proper debate. but knowing you, like all the other pro israeli idiots, once the debate gets going you fools run away

"
Now it's "why should Israel exist on a piece of land that I don't want it to exist on...exist somewhere else". You see the original question was asking the reason WHY it exists. Your new question accepts it's existence and asks why it should enjoy existence ON LAND YOU DO NOT WISH IT TO EXIST ON for various reasons. Good to see it.

Gee, we are now making some headway, it took some time but good stuff.

umm where have u been the last 10 or so pages? bigboyjames put a question across to the jewish people on this thread , wanting them to answer "wat all this (holocaust, WW2, hilter, atrocities faced by jews and their suffereing)has 2 do with palestine, sadly to no avail

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
bigboyjames: why should israel exist

pro-israeli:because of the nazis and europeans

bigboyjames: but why should israel exist on palestine

pro-israeli: because of the nazis and europeans

bigboyjames: but why should israel exist on palestine

pro-israeli: because of the nazis and europeans

bigboyjames: but WTF does palestine have naything to do with this

pro-israeli: STFU, you are Jew-hating Nazi like Hitler. you ARE Hitler. you a Neo Nazi skinhead.

bigboyjames: dude, just tell me what palestine did to deserve this

pro-israeli: fuck you anti - semetic. im going home.

bigboyjames has a confused look on his face.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
The sad truth is that the Palestinians paid the price for European sins and European guilt.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
sam04u said:
The sad truth is that the Palestinians paid the price for European sins and European guilt.
but hey, if you question it your anti-simetic.

lol, ive been asked to leave the country because i don't agree with the existence of Israel. have you?

thats how thick some people are.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)