IT orientation camp (1 Viewer)

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
You're kidding right? Mothers pack WAY too much. Get a guy to pack for you. Then you'll only have the essentials.

Then again, if it's a regular guy, you probably WON'T have some of the essentials, like clothes. Go forth with caution. :)

Steve

Originally posted by simmmo
ok ill; bring a bat. any balls or anything?
I can bring balls. What type? Tennis balls, rubber cricket balls (warnie), old leather???

Steve

Originally posted by AcCeSs-DeNieD
well u'd better hope the pitch is better and not have some dodgy concrete bit in the middle :p.... it did last time!! and its the area that a good length too, when you land the ball on it, it bounces straight up :p..... dodgyness!!
Hopefully they would have fixed up the pitch! Oh well, if they havent, well have to pitch the ball up a bit. Or bowl bouncers! lol I just hope the camp in general is enjoyable. :D

simmmo

hopefully steve will bring some not-so-hard balls :) i dont think we'd be playing full-on with no gear. we wouldnt be bowling bouncers at least

Steve

Originally posted by simmmo
cricket? on camp? no we were going to but didn't
Simmo, why didnt u play cricket on camp? I thought I missed out! I was looking 4ward to a game. I even brought balls (btw, I was joking bout the bouncers). :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)